PDA

View Full Version : Snyder-Sweetwater Baseball Game!

mrescape43
04-11-2006, 05:32 PM
I guess the radio announcer was wrong friday night as he said we were playing non-district games this week. Will told me that Sweetwater was coming here tonight.
Stang I hope I can get another free meal after tonights game.

Go Tigers and good luck!

Snyder_TigerFan
04-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
I guess the radio announcer was wrong

What? No way! ;) I think they have a non-district game Thursday.

Snyder_TigerFan
04-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Any updates?

mrescape43
04-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Snyder 4
Sweetwater 1

Lance Day complete game
4h
2 bb (i intentional)

Lance has given up 6 hits to the Mustangs in 13 innings and Carillo has 4 of them. I haven't seen another hitter that has Lance's number like Kendal.
The other 2 were swinging bunts that rolled maybe 20 feet or so.

Snyder_TigerFan
04-12-2006, 08:18 AM
Snyder 4
Sweetwater 1

Lance Day complete game
4h
2 bb (i intentional)

Lance has given up 6 hits to the Mustangs in 13 innings and Carillo has 4 of them. I haven't seen another hitter that has Lance's number like Kendal.
The other 2 were swinging bunts that rolled maybe 20 feet or so.

Great job Tigers. Keep it up. And Congrats to Lance on some great pitching. Who pitched for Sweetwater?

StangMom2
04-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Carrillo pitched for Swater.

STANG RED
04-12-2006, 09:57 AM
I guess the radio announcer was wrong friday night as he said we were playing non-district games this week. Will told me that Sweetwater was coming here tonight.
Stang I hope I can get another free meal after tonights game.

Go Tigers and good luck!

Dangit mrescape, thats two I owe you now.
Any chance of talking you into betting against Skye in the 100m finals tomorrow at Abilene? I'll let you take the rest of the field, and I'll just take Skye. I'd do the same on the 200m, but I dont know if Skye even ran it or not. Does anybody else know?

Black_Magic
04-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Dangit mrescape, thats two I owe you now.
Any chance of talking you into betting against Skye in the 100m finals tomorrow at Abilene? I'll let you take the rest of the field, and I'll just take Skye. I'd do the same on the 200m, but I dont know if Skye even ran it or not. Does anybody else know? Mrescape, see if he wants to bet Sweetwater beats Snyder in Total points at the District Track meet Thursday. You may go up another on him;)

STANG RED
04-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Mrescape, see if he wants to bet Sweetwater beats Snyder in Total points at the District Track meet Thursday. You may go up another on him;)

OK Blackie, he doesnt need any help from you! And I dont either! I've done a good enough job of digging myself in a hole all by myself. I'd have to do a little research on the points thing before commiting to that. But if YOU want to do a total points bet, I'll take Wylie and you can have Snyder. :D

Black_Magic
04-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
OK Blackie, he doesnt need any help from you! And I dont either! I've done a good enough job of digging myself in a hole all by myself. I'd have to do a little research on the points thing before commiting to that. But if YOU want to do a total points bet, I'll take Wylie and you can have Snyder. :D Come on now!! No confidence in Sweetwater track, the "TRACK MECCA" of west texas?? You take your Mustangs and we take our Tigers....

mustang04
04-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Come on now!! No confidence in Sweetwater track, the "TRACK MECCA" of west texas?? You take your Mustangs and we take our Tigers....

FINE BY ME!!!!!!!! better to be red than to be black hearted and yellow-bellied!:D :D

smustangs
04-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
FINE BY ME!!!!!!!! better to be red than to be black hearted and yellow-bellied!:D :D

nice reggie :clap: :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
04-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
FINE BY ME!!!!!!!! better to be red than to be black hearted and yellow-bellied!:D :D Great then... We have a taker!!:D :p :clap: :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
04-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Come on now!! No confidence in Sweetwater track, the "TRACK MECCA" of west texas?? You take your Mustangs and we take our Tigers.... Snyder beats Sweetwater in Team competion Boys Track AND JV boys track.. The track mecca may be moving as we speak.. You lose! I think Clyde beat wylie in team competition as well. Sweetwater boys finished 4th Sweetwater JV boys finished 4th as well. Snyder JV boys won the meet easily. Those Snyder Frosh and sophs sure are kicking arse.. so much speed and size..:D