PDA

View Full Version : I Love EBay

Adidas410s
04-11-2006, 03:05 PM
I just snagged two tickets for the Stars game for $12.87. They are blue line...3rd deck! :rolleyes: But for $6.44 per person I'm not griping one bit. Heck I'll spend that much on one beverage at the game! There were some other good auctions like a pair of tickets 10 rows up from the ice just went for $60 and those tickets are normally $65/each. Advice for those who like going to sporting events, buy your tickets late afternoon on EBay the day of the game. You can find some great deals.

pirate4state
04-11-2006, 03:19 PM
:thumbsup: Have fun at the game!!! I'll be so glad when the playoffs start so I can actually watch a game! Stupid Spurs and basketball air over hockey down here!! :mad:

Adidas410s
04-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thumbsup: Have fun at the game!!! I'll be so glad when the playoffs start so I can actually watch a game! Stupid Spurs and basketball air over hockey down here!! :mad:

I'm looking forward to sitting in the cheap seats. That's where they always have the giveaways at. You don't get anything when you sit in the lower levels.

pirate4state
04-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm looking forward to sitting in the cheap seats. That's where they always have the giveaways at. You don't get anything when you sit in the lower levels. You get a nice view ;)

clayton7
04-11-2006, 06:42 PM
I buy everything off of Ebay these days. Its the greatest invention since electricity, just kidding, but seriously it is.