PDA

View Full Version : What would Mexico do with Protesting Illegals

turbostud
04-11-2006, 02:19 PM
http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2006-04-10hm.html

shankbear
04-11-2006, 03:06 PM
We need to build the wall. We should mobilize and get all the unused buses from that rathole, New Orleans, and fill them up with thousands of illegals and get them back to that paradise, Mexico. Or just give them NOLA. Or just take over Mexico and make it a state since we are their lifeblood anyway. So many illegals...so many options.

turbostud
04-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Or just take over Mexico and make it a state since we are their lifeblood anyway.
Dont forget Canada. They have to be included also. :D

shankbear
04-11-2006, 03:39 PM
eh? Do we want the canucks? Way too cold. No hot beaches.

Aesculus gilmus
04-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Dont forget Canada. They have to be included also. :D

You are on the verge of figuring this out. Ever since NAFTA, the powers that be who are driving us toward world government have been committed to doing away with the borders between the three NAFTA countries.

They want to "git 'er done" by 2010, but they know they have to be very careful about how they go about it.

Look for them to unveil a new "Amero" currency as well. The U.S. dollar is toast.

It must be very entertaining to these elites to watch the "peons" all across America clamoring for "stricter border enforcement." In their minds, there IS no border. Get over it.

PPHSfan
04-11-2006, 05:57 PM
We need to build the wall. We should mobilize and get all the unused buses from that rathole, New Orleans, and fill them up with thousands of illegals and get them back to that paradise, Mexico. Or just give them NOLA. Or just take over Mexico and make it a state since we are their lifeblood anyway. So many illegals...so many options.

Dang Shank,

Your'e one of the mean spirited red-necks aint ya?

Keith7
04-11-2006, 11:50 PM
We need to build the wall.

yea building a wall is such a charming idea!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1f/Berlin_Wall.jpg

District303aPastPlayer
04-12-2006, 12:00 AM
do we forget who the land originally belonged to? who are the real people who came to this land illegally? the land in which we all currently live was at one point, part of the mexican empire. indians in central america and mexico controlled this land. if we are going to send people back, send all the non-mexican and non-native americans back to europe, and solve all the problems...

turbostud
04-12-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
the land in which we all currently live was at one point, part of the mexican empire.

Mexico has Santa Anna to blame for that. He's the one who signed it away to save his own butt.

whtfbplaya
04-12-2006, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
Mexico has Santa Anna to blame for that. He's the one who signed it away to save his own butt.

:clap:

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2006, 08:11 AM
do we forget who the land originally belonged to? who are the real people who came to this land illegally? the land in which we all currently live was at one point, part of the mexican empire. indians in central america and mexico controlled this land. if we are going to send people back, send all the non-mexican and non-native americans back to europe, and solve all the problems...
Well, I've been wondering how long it would take for this to be said, although I thought it would be sooner than last night. :thinking:

You're right, all of us who are not 100% decendents of American Indians or Mexicans need to go back to our country of origin. (You might want to study up on your American history, as not all of our descendents are from Europe.) And while we're at it, we need to take with us all the day-to-day conveniences and luxuries that citizens of this nation have invented over the past 350 or so years.

ATTENTION ALL DOWNLOW MEMBERS: Please rush to your nearest college and sign up for Geneology 101. You will need to have your ancestry determined back before the American Colonies were formed, so that you will know to what country you need to return. :hand: :hand:

Phil C
04-12-2006, 08:42 AM
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! THIS IS 3A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL WEB SITE NOT A SOCIOLOGY CLASS OR POLITICAL SCIENCE CLASS! THIS SHOULD BE LEFT TO THE LONG BEARDED PROFESSORS AND COLLEGE STUDENTS AND SMOKE FILLED POLITICAL ROOMS TO STRAIGHTEN OUT THESE PROBLEMS. I KEEP TELLING YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT ONLY TROUBLE COMES WHEN WE GET OFF THE SUBJECT AND PEOPLE GET UPSET OVER THESE DIFFERENT ISSUES. COME ON NOW! 3A HS FOOTBALL IN TEXAS! HELLO! WHAT PART OF 3A HS FOOTBALL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??!! STAY ON THE SUBJECT PEOPLE! THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE NFL DRAFT, VINCE YOUNG, BASKETBALL, OR EVEN WORLD SOCCER BUT TO EXPRESS IN SIMPLE TERMS 3A HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL! AND YET YOU STILL GET OFF THE SUBJECT! HANG IF THESE KIND OF POSTS DON'T MAKE ME ASHAMED OF YOU ALL!! :mad:

SWMustang
04-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, I've been wondering how long it would take for this to be said, although I thought it would be sooner than last night. :thinking:

You're right, all of us who are not 100% decendents of American Indians or Mexicans need to go back to our country of origin. (You might want to study up on your American history, as not all of our descendents are from Europe.) And while we're at it, we need to take with us all the day-to-day conveniences and luxuries that citizens of this nation have invented over the past 350 or so years.

ATTENTION ALL DOWNLOW MEMBERS: Please rush to your nearest college and sign up for Geneology 101. You will need to have your ancestry determined back before the American Colonies were formed, so that you will know to what country you need to return. :hand: :hand:

My descendants LEGALLY immigrated to the US and assimilated into society. That is not what's going on today.

LH Panther Mom
04-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
My descendants LEGALLY immigrated to the US and assimilated into society. That is not what's going on today.
So did mine, 200 years or so ago. In case it wasn't obvious, I was being a S/A. :p

SWMustang
04-12-2006, 09:26 AM
Sorry - haven't had my coffee yet...

shankbear
04-12-2006, 11:26 AM
keith7...that was a commie wall to keep people in, trapped, imprisoned....get it? huh?????

Gobbla2001
04-12-2006, 12:35 PM
Honestly I feel bad for how the settlers treated the Native Americans by taking their land and all... but it's been done, I can't tear down the highways, I can't just make the bridges and buildings and nice houses disapear... the damage has been done...

However, when referring to how Texas was Mexico that is correct... but Texas WON this land by blood sweat and tears, we didn't just take it like us as Americans took it from the Indians...

We were here, we fought for it, won it and here we stay...

big daddy russ
04-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
However, when referring to how Texas was Mexico that is correct... but Texas WON this land by blood sweat and tears, we didn't just take it like us as Americans took it from the Indians...

We were here, we fought for it, won it and here we stay...
And in case anyone forgets so quickly, over half of the Texans that fought to free us from Santa Anna were of Mexican or Spanish descent.

Gobbla2001
04-12-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
And in case anyone forgets so quickly, over half of the Texans that fought to free us from Santa Anna were of Mexican or Spanish descent.

Correcto...

pirate44
04-12-2006, 01:03 PM
hey Aaron, Stephn F. Austin and his father were given a grant from Mexico to colonize Texas. so i dont think they were illegally here. after santa anna took over and installed himself as dictator, he abolished the constitution of 1824. the colonists along with tejanos banned together against the oppresive mexican government under santa anna. the came the battle at Gonzales and the rest is history.
you really need to brush up on your history dude. white Texans are not here illegally. you have no more of right to this land than i do and my great-g-g (etc.) granfather came to America in 1638.