PDA

View Full Version : New blood for LG

lepfan
04-11-2006, 12:11 PM
The board unanimously voted for Dr. Randy Albers from Midway ISD to be the new super. in LGISD. New blood in the district is always a good thing!!!!

hookandladder
04-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
The board unanimously voted for Dr. Randy Albers from Midway ISD to be the new super. in LGISD. New blood in the district is always a good thing!!!!

I second that and way over due. Hope new blood means improvements all the way around, Academics and Athletics. Most all facilities second class and disgrace.

lepfan
04-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by hookandladder
I second that and way over due. Hope new blood means improvements all the way around, Academics and Athletics. Most all facilities second class and disgrace. I think MANY have that same opinion...I know many 'within' do!!! I always had a problem with speaking to someone (either on campus or within the community) and they just ignore you!!!

hookandladder
04-12-2006, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
I think MANY have that same opinion...I know many 'within' do!!! I always had a problem with speaking to someone (either on campus or within the community) and they just ignore you!!!

The new Super needs to come in and take a real hard look at our facilities and compare them to other school's in our own district. We have really taken a back seat to everyone. Smithville has even passed us up. The School Board needs to take charge and work with the new Super and upgrade our School system from top to bottom. As you said before new blood can be good, let's just hope the new super is coming in with some good idea's( his own if you know what I mean).