PDA

View Full Version : AP Panther Fan

pirate44
04-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I forgot to ask you how it went. Did you raise lots of money, have a good time, stay awake all night?:thinking:
oh yeah, it was real nice. we stayed up all night and i ended up walking 24 laps. we didnt raise as much as last year, mainly cuz i didnt want to bug the people who gave so generously last year. we celebrated by birthday there with a custom cake from Beckye. My niece Nicole stood in front of everybody and gave a touching speech. what a tiring night though

AP Panther Fan
04-11-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
oh yeah, it was real nice. we stayed up all night and i ended up walking 24 laps. we didnt raise as much as last year, mainly cuz i didnt want to bug the people who gave so generously last year. we celebrated by birthday there with a custom cake from Beckye. My niece Nicole stood in front of everybody and gave a touching speech. what a tiring night though

Good job! I realize it is exhausting. My bank has a team for the Ingleside/AP relay and we have been raising money for them. I know you are all very proud of Nicole and extremely thankful for everyone's efforts.

Whew....you now have about 360 days to prepare for next year.;)