PDA

View Full Version : God Save the Graham Steers!!!

Adidas410s
04-11-2006, 09:48 AM
Just wanted to wish my two younger brothers (yes including RMAC) the best of luck as they are in Wichita Falls playing @ the District 5-3A tennis tournament. RMAC and his partner are seeded #1 in mixed doubles and Parker (my other little brother) is seeded #3 in boys doubles. I hope they do well today and advance to region...gotta carry on the family tradition at region and state!!! :)

LH Panther Mom
04-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Whew! I thought this was going to be another "Chief" post. :doh:

Good luck, RMAC! (And to the other ones....)

Adidas410s
04-11-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Whew! I thought this was going to be another "Chief" post. :doh:

Good luck, RMAC! (And to the other ones....)

I guess I can change my avatar now that Chief is 86. The sheep hitting the pipe kinda weirds me out...

44INAROW
04-11-2006, 10:00 AM
Good Luck Rmac and Parker:clap:

Adidas410s
04-11-2006, 12:41 PM
just a quick update...

Ross (RMAC) and his partner (Nicole I think) won their quarterfinal match 6-1, 6-1

Parker and his partner (Dave) won their quarterfinal match 6-0, 6-1

They will start their semifinal matches some time between 130 and 2PM I believe. It sucks being a big brother and not being their to root for them like they were able to do for me growing up!

VWG
04-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Good luck and well wishes!
I heard that Graham's boys golf team advanced to regionals...... and their JV golf team was going too. Both teams took first and second in district. Is this true?
That is pretty strong for a JV squad to advance to regionals. How weak was that district on the links???