PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pirate4State

Phil C
04-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Is there also a JV softball game in Aransas Pass tonight?

pirate4state
04-10-2006, 01:30 PM
Yes, 5pm. :) I think this might be their last game. I don't know if Mathis will field a JV team next week. I'll let you know.

Phil C
04-10-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes, 5pm. :) I think this might be their last game. I don't know if Mathis will field a JV team next week. I'll let you know.

Ok. Thank you.

Phil C
04-10-2006, 02:09 PM
Ingleside and Riflearm are playing Mathis in Mathis tonight. I will be going in the opposite direction of course.

AP Panther Fan
04-10-2006, 02:19 PM
I am guessing you will both be in AP this evening?

I will try to walk over before the boys play and say hello. I am not sure about the girls games, but we are charging at the boys field now.:mad:

pirate4state
04-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I am guessing you will both be in AP this evening?

I will try to walk over before the boys play and say hello. I am not sure about the girls games, but we are charging at the boys field now.:mad: :eek: Awwww, man!! :D That was one of the best things about going to AP...no charge!! ;)

I'll be able to go to the baseball game after the girls are done so if you can't come over I'll see you at the BB game. :)

AP Panther Fan
04-10-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: Awwww, man!! :D That was one of the best things about going to AP...no charge!! ;)

I'll be able to go to the baseball game after the girls are done so if you can't come over I'll see you at the BB game. :)

Sounds good, I will see you this evening!:D

OnceABucJr
04-10-2006, 05:21 PM
If you go directly to the sb game now you have to go between those metal bldgs that separate the parking lot from the sb field and they charge as you go between the bldgs. However, you can go from there to the bb game and, I assume, bb to sb without another charge.