PDA

View Full Version : Free Hearing Test Available

PhiI C
04-09-2006, 11:23 PM
I know I have recommended that everyone get yearly physicals and have your eyesight checked every year even if you don't wear glasses (you can probably do this at the yearly physical or at your local county health department for free or a cheap fee). However, hearing should be checked every year also. It can be done by calling toll free to 1-800-222-3277. A person will come on and ask from what state you are calling then will give you the test to see if you can hear four tones in each ear. I recommend that a regular phone be used instead of a cell phone. You will need to take the test in a quiet room with no distractions. You will need a pencil and paper to write down how many tones you hear in each ear. After the test the person will come on and give you further instructions if needed. As mentioned everyone should take this test at least once every year. This testing is easy to do and is free.

injuredinmelee
04-09-2006, 11:26 PM
there is no one that does more community service threads than you Phil. They are appreciated.

Phantom Stang
04-09-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
there is no one that does more community service threads than you Phil. They are appreciated.
Ditto:)

District303aPastPlayer
04-10-2006, 10:22 AM
ttt

CenTexSports
04-10-2006, 10:27 AM
I didn't catch all of that, would you please retype in larger letter and bold for me? Thanks