PDA

View Full Version : I hate losing!!!

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 01:28 PM
For the last two hours I have played my friend Ryan at Madden 06 3 times and guess what the score was!!!?? The first game was 28-27, the second was 49-48, and the second was 22-21!!!! ONE POINT EVERYTIME!!!!!!! AGHHHHH!!!!! I hate him!!!

whtfbplaya
04-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Dont lose!:D

Bullaholic
04-07-2006, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
For the last two hours I have played my friend Ryan at Madden 06 3 times and guess what the score was!!!?? The first game was 28-27, the second was 49-48, and the second was 22-21!!!! ONE POINT EVERYTIME!!!!!!! AGHHHHH!!!!! I hate him!!!

What do you expect, Nate. Nobody from Decatur knows anything about football. :D

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What do you expect, Nate. Nobody from Decatur knows anything about football. :D hgfhjgjgjhgjhgfvhgvhgcvhgcvhgvhvnbvnbvnbvnbvnbvnbv jhgvjhvh,jgcv,hgv,jhgv,hjv,vmnvmnbhvnmbvmnbvnmbvnb vnmbvbmbvmbnvjhvgcfchfgcvj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 01:46 PM
What do you expect, Nate. Nobody from Decatur knows anything about football. :D

They sure know how to lose by one point...

just think 14-13:D :D :D

Oh...try making all your XP's and you wont lose! :thumbsup:

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 01:48 PM
i think im going to leave...for good!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE MEAN!!!!

Bullaholic
04-07-2006, 01:52 PM
hgfhjgjgjhgjhgfvhgvhgcvhgcvhgvhvnbvnbvnbvnbvnbvnbv jhgvjhvh,jgcv,hgv,jhgv,hjv,vmnvmnbhvnmbvmnbvnmbvnb vnmbvbmbvmbnvjhvgcfchfgcvj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol, Nate. I can just see you jumping around the room hollering and cussing Bridgeport.

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 01:55 PM
i think im going to leave...for good!!!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE MEAN!!!!

I'm just gonna pack up my balls and leave!!!

http://cpt2004.homestead.com/files/woman_tennis_standing_missed_balls_lg_nwm.gif

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 01:58 PM
The record between us is sadly him leading me...8 games to my crapy 5...8-5!!! :mad: :mad:

whtfbplaya
04-07-2006, 02:05 PM
Was he going for 2 or you or did the scores get that way with fgs

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Mine were field goals...he won that last one with one second left by 2pt conversion.....at least we are evenly matched?

wedo
04-07-2006, 03:22 PM
i know how you feel. me and my friend play NCAA football 06 and we go back and forth all the time. he beat just a lil bit ago befor i came to work in O.T. HE scored first in overtime, and i was at the 6 about to score, when i fumble and lost the game. that sucks!!!

our all time record is 32-29 all time, im in the lead!!
our average score is 45-43

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by wedo
i know how you feel. me and my friend play NCAA football 06 and we go back and forth all the time. he beat just a lil bit ago befor i came to work in O.T. HE scored first in overtime, and i was at the 6 about to score, when i fumble and lost the game. that sucks!!!

our all time record is 32-29 all time, im in the lead!!
our average score is 45-43

Man you guys gotta learn to play defense!!! Come stop by some time...I'll give you 14 points and the ball and still whip your butt in NCAA. :p :p :p

wedo
04-07-2006, 03:27 PM
do you play online? i just got the internet back on!!! Anytime anywhere!!! who do you play with??

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 03:29 PM
Oh I beat everyone at the highest scoring game. I was up against my friend Jared a few months ago in Madden 06. I won the game 126-118 in 5 OT!!!! I ended up with almost 700 yards in the air and he had around 500 on the ground....Defense was playin like Bridgeports D!!!:D . Oh and just about every series was 2-4 plays and then score.

wedo
04-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Man thats tight!! Sounds like me and my boy; he can pass the ball really good and l'm more of a run first offense. he can pass for at least 300 on me easily. but i can put up like 350 rushing 150 passing and stay balanced..

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 03:37 PM
do you play online? i just got the internet back on!!! Anytime anywhere!!! who do you play with??

I played online in Abilene but now that I'm in Dallas I don't. This year I mainly use Texas but can also use Georgia, A&M, BlowU, Iowa, WVU, etc.

I didn't play much 06 online (only 2 or 3 games) but on 04 and 05 I was a top 200 and top 500 player...and I didn't play near as much in 05 as in 04. I'm not as good now as I was in 04 because I don't play often but I can still get the job done for "an old guy" in the gaming world.

Oddly enough I have my best record ever against the computer this year. It's something like 184-4 and I play all my games on Heisman with the computer AI anywhere between 50 and 100%...typically at 80%.

SWMustang
04-07-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
They sure know how to lose by one point...

just think 14-13:D :D :D

Oh...try making all your XP's and you wont lose! :thumbsup:

Was that comment intended for Nate or Bullaholic?

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Was that comment intended for Nate or Bullaholic?

Nate of course...see the pic in my sig below for further clarification!

mrescape43
04-07-2006, 03:45 PM
Nate of course...see the pic in my sig below for further clarification! :devil: :evillaugh

Was that the game when the coach elected to go for 1 instead of 2 to tie up the game and ended up 1 short?

wedo
04-07-2006, 03:46 PM
To bad im always looking for someone new to play, i get tired of playing the same person. he knows what im gonna run and i know what he is going to run. i like playing with texas, georgia and ND.

anybody else play NCAA football 06 online?

vet93
04-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Nate....If you really wanted to be mean to Bullaholic you could tell him that you don't want any advice about football from a Bridgeport fan......especially if it has anything to do with EXTRA POINTS and the kicking game!!!;)

Mine were field goals...he won that last one with one second left by 2pt conversion.....at least we are evenly matched?

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
:devil: :evillaugh

Was that the game when the coach elected to go for 1 instead of 2 to tie up the game and ended up 1 short?

That is right!!! :thumbsup: Wylie was up 14-6 @ halftime. Decatur scores in a 5 or 6 play drive and then goes for 1 to get down 14-13. They got the ball inside Wylie's 20 at least 3 (maybe 4) more times, including fumbling the ball through the endzone, but walked away with ZERO points!!! Wylie goes on to dominate Royce City in the semis and then beat Cuero on a last second FG...and then win a ring of which I can't find the picture!

Bullaholic
04-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Nate....If you really wanted to be mean to Bullaholic you could tell him that you don't want any advice about football from a Bridgeport fan......especially if it has anything to do with EXTRA POINTS and the kicking game!!!;)

lol, Vet93....sometimes the truth really "hurts". I hope you get a customer with a whole herd with the "scours". :D

vet93
04-07-2006, 04:18 PM
No herd of scours....but I do have a 1 pound kitten who is painting the walls with diarrhea as we speak.....does that count!!!

lol, Vet93....sometimes the truth really "hurts". I hope you get a customer with a whole herd with the "scours". :D

Bullaholic
04-07-2006, 04:21 PM
No herd of scours....but I do have a 1 pound kitten who is painting the walls with diarrhea as we speak.....does that count!!!

1 is 1 too many with that kind of thing, Vet 93. I really don't know how you deal with the corruption that you vets get to see on a daily basis.

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 04:23 PM
That is right!!! :thumbsup: Wylie was up 14-6 @ halftime. Decatur scores in a 5 or 6 play drive and then goes for 1 to get down 14-13. They got the ball inside Wylie's 20 at least 3 (maybe 4) more times, including fumbling the ball through the endzone, but walked away with ZERO points!!! Wylie goes on to dominate Royce City in the semis and then beat Cuero on a last second FG...and then win a ring of which I can't find the picture! well I still own more rings than any Wylie player...I think. I have two on my desk at the moment!!!:D

vet93
04-07-2006, 04:26 PM
You know when you truly have become callous to the olfactory stimulus when you can eat your lunch and watch your technician clean the maggots out of a week old, putrid, gangrenous wound and it not bother you :eek:

1 is 1 too many with that kind of thing, Vet 93. I really don't know how you deal with the corruption that you vets get to see on a daily basis.

mrescape43
04-07-2006, 04:26 PM
That is right!!! :thumbsup: Wylie was up 14-6 @ halftime. Decatur scores in a 5 or 6 play drive and then goes for 1 to get down 14-13. They got the ball inside Wylie's 20 at least 3 (maybe 4) more times, including fumbling the ball through the endzone, but walked away with ZERO points!!! Wylie goes on to dominate Royce City in the semis and then beat Cuero on a last second FG...and then win a ring of which I can't find the picture!

I was listening to that game and I couldn't believe that they went for 1.

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
I was listening to that game and I couldn't believe that they went for 1. There was 8 minutes left in the Third!!!! Why go for two that early?? This has been talked about a million times!!! I still am glad with Coach Storys decision because towards the end..Wylie was inside the 20 and could have got a field goal or TD and if we didnt have the two points...we would be down 9!!! It was the right call.

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 04:32 PM
That is right!!! :thumbsup: Wylie was up 14-6 @ halftime. Decatur scores in a 5 or 6 play drive and then goes for 1 to get down 14-13. They got the ball inside Wylie's 20 at least 3 (maybe 4) more times, including fumbling the ball through the endzone, but walked away with ZERO points!!! Wylie goes on to dominate Royce City in the semis and then beat Cuero on a last second FG...and then win a ring of which I can't find the picture! oh and we were down 14-3 at the half..I was on the field when we got the 3 at the end...

mrescape43
04-07-2006, 04:37 PM
There was 8 minutes left in the Third!!!! Why go for two that early?? This has been talked about a million times!!! I still am glad with Coach Storys decision because towards the end..Wylie was inside the 20 and could have got a field goal or TD and if we didnt have the two points...we would be down 9!!! It was the right call.

Go for the tie as without it you would have still have only been down by 2.

Bullaholic
04-07-2006, 04:42 PM
You know when you truly have become callous to the olfactory stimulus when you can eat your lunch and watch your technician clean the maggots out of a week old, putrid, gangrenous wound and it not bother you :eek:

I don't think I could ever become that "conditioned", Vet93. I don't have a weak stomach, but that right there is above any average person's "barf" threshhold.

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 04:43 PM
well I still own more rings than any Wylie player...I think. I have two on my desk at the moment!!!:D

find somebody that plays tennis....3 years and 3 rings!

NateDawg39
04-07-2006, 04:47 PM
find somebody that plays tennis....3 years and 3 rings! well im happy with the two I have.

mrescape43
04-07-2006, 04:53 PM
find somebody that plays tennis....3 years and 3 rings!

Have you heard that 4 of Wylie's top 6 boys were suspended from team for the rest of year. Bumman is one of them.

Adidas410s
04-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Have you heard that 4 of Wylie's top 6 boys were suspended from team for the rest of year. Bumman is one of them.

Yeah my mom told me last w/e about it. I thought about posting it on here but preferred not to speculate when I am not 100% sure on the details of the situation.

Emerson1
04-07-2006, 06:27 PM
To bad im always looking for someone new to play, i get tired of playing the same person. he knows what im gonna run and i know what he is going to run. i like playing with texas, georgia and ND.

anybody else play NCAA football 06 online?
I'm the king at NCAA 06. We should play, but lately I haven't been able to stop people who can only win with a scrambling QB. Sometimes I will use Texas and either put Matt Nordgren in or make it a goal to not have more than 1 or 2 plays where I scramble on pass plays with VY. I usually just matchup to whatever the other team picks.

PM me if you want to play sometime.

mrescape43
04-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah my mom told me last w/e about it. I thought about posting it on here but preferred not to speculate when I am not 100% sure on the details of the situation.

All that I know is what I have heard from my son.
The only thing I know for sure is it really opened up the boys side at the district tourney.

District seeds are as follows:

Boys Singles
#1 Luke Hawk Clyde
#2 Clyde
#3 Burk Snyder.

Boys Doubles
#1 Sweetwater #1
#2 Snyder #1 Price -Wesson

Girls Singles
#1 Briggs Wylie
#2 Dennis Wylie
#3 Harlan Snyder

Girls Doubles
#1 Wylie #1
#2 Wylie #2

Mixed Doubles
#1 Wylie #1 Mehta- Brizzall _(not sure of spelling on either)
#2 Wylie #2 This team didn't play together at Abilene tourney as Snyder #1 defeated Wylie #2 in consilation finals in Abilene and coach put that team on JV for next weeks district tourney.
My son is on this team and it was the 1st match that Snyder has taken from a Wylie player since he has been in HS. I know without the boys Wylie is down but it was good to get a win.
#3 Banks-Crisp Snyder
#4 Lyle-Casas Snyder

Good luck to all next week.