PDA

View Full Version : After driving across this great state today

injuredinmelee
04-07-2006, 12:39 AM
I just had a few thoughts...

Got to love seeign the lights on at the little league fields in all 986435235634 towns I had to drive through. How I miss those days. Life was so much simpler then. In the spring all you thought about was baseball and the ever approaching last day of school.

Why is the speed limit in Texas 65mph at night. That law sucks. I like New Mexico and AZ, its 75 day or night. Get onit or get out of the way.

ever wonder what the other people your passing on the road are thinking at that moment? What their life is like? What brings them to that place and that time.

Ever wonder why peopel live in some of the smaller towns. there cant be many jobs to speak of and alot of them are close to nothing.

Ever wonder how you would survive in a town without a wal mart? I know one of my criteria for moving to a town is there has to be a wally world within 15 miles.

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-07-2006, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
ever wonder what the other people your passing on the road are thinking at that moment? What their life is like? What brings them to that place and that time. i have done this often, well as often as im able to go on a long road trip...meaning only when im home, but i do think about that when im driving, sometimes i give them names and personalities...its just to give me something to do when im alone driving.

injuredinmelee
04-07-2006, 07:53 AM
i need the lady that follows Clark Griswald around on his vacations to keep me interested on the trips.