PDA

View Full Version : Going head to head with your supervisor...

lepfan
04-06-2006, 02:24 PM
...I just went head to head with my supervisor and proved her wrong on a few comments in my formal evaluation. She had no choice but to change themI LOVE IT!!! I think I used a small tree up in all the documentation I printed. It is a shame that she is being told to resign or be fired...so now she is lashing out at a few...ME for one...her best friend is my team teacher. (very light on the team part) It seems that I have pissed him off mucho this year and he runs to her like a baby! What is funny is NO ONE likes him either...he is 5 foot tall and acts like he knows everything about anything....and I have challenged him on a few things that were just wrong. Did I mention he is not getting his contract renewed for next year either....this town hates him.

Whew...now I feel better since I have gotten all that out...Thank you for listening.

Ranger Mom
04-06-2006, 02:27 PM
WOO HOO!

WTG Lepfan!!!

whtfbplaya
are you a teacher at a public school?

AP Panther Fan
LOL....Way to go!:clap: :clap: :clap:

You need to join our "newly formed" club...
see UIL thread.;)

lepfan
04-06-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by whtfbplaya
are you a teacher at a public school? Yes I am...is that bad? ;)

Bullaholic
04-06-2006, 02:34 PM
I had an employee that questioned me----once.:D

lepfan
04-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I had an employee that questioned me----once.:D I didn't really question her....I showed her things that she obviously missed....and she agreed with me

she is not happy...she says I leave the room when she walks in...:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Didn't know it was that obvious ;)

whtfbplaya
04-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Yes I am...is that bad? ;)

No I just never thought that the evaluations could cost you your job. I have never heard of someone being fired over them and I know of some very bad ones.

Bullaholic
04-06-2006, 02:38 PM
"The floggings will continue until morale improves". :D

lepfan
04-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I think I might pull a Ron White...."let ME tell YOU a few things about YOU that YOU don't know"

Phil C
04-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Can't we all just get along? :)

injuredinmelee
04-07-2006, 12:02 AM
my people never have to worry. Im always on them good and bad by the minute. Would hate for one of them to be in the dark on my feelings concerning their performance.