PDA

View Full Version : So theres this guy right???

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 11:18 AM
and he is sooooooo freaking pissing me off!!!! arghhhh!!!!!!!! I was sitting in the ACU garden with the momma to be and this guy whose name I will keep a secret...starts hitting on my wife!! They have known each other since we started school but, SO!!! We are MARRIED!!! M-A-R- freakin-R-I-E-D!!!! now now, I dont mind hugs or pats on the back, but he hugs here and when he talks to her, he pushes his hands on her hands and on her back!!!! ARGHHH!!!! She doesnt really like it but shes not good at confrontation. What oh WHAT should I do??? She told me to do whatever to make him leave her alone. Any suggestions? Maybe I will throw my spear into his face....:rolleyes:

GreenMonster
04-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
and he is sooooooo freaking pissing me off!!!! arghhhh!!!!!!!! I was sitting in the ACU garden with the momma to be and this guy whose name I will keep a secret...starts hitting on my wife!! They have known each other since we started school but, SO!!! We are MARRIED!!! M-A-R- freakin-R-I-E-D!!!! now now, I dont mind hugs or pats on the back, but he hugs here and when he talks to her, he pushes his hands on her hands and on her back!!!! ARGHHH!!!! She doesnt really like it but shes not good at confrontation. What oh WHAT should I do??? She told me to do whatever to make him leave her alone. Any suggestions? Maybe I will throw my spear into his face....:rolleyes:

Your Mrs. needs to step up and tell the guy that she is uncomfortable with him and the way he is touchy feely. If that doesn't stop the problem then you should get involved. If your involvement doesn't make the issue go away then the campus police should be notified. Try your best not to get too angry and do something stupid like hit the guy, a trip to jail certainly won't help the problem.

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Your Mrs. needs to step up and tell the guy that she is uncomfortable with him and the way he is touchy feely. If that doesn't stop the problem then you should get involved. If your involvement doesn't make the issue go away then the campus police should be notified. Try your best not to get too angry and do something stupid like hit the guy, a trip to jail certainly won't help the problem. Yeah....she said "dont hurt him, but dont go easy on him". then she said to leave it alone...like it will go away on its own!:rolleyes: Well, I guess I will be all up his grill later today...after lunch.

injuredinmelee
04-06-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Your Mrs. needs to step up and tell the guy that she is uncomfortable with him and the way he is touchy feely. If that doesn't stop the problem then you should get involved. If your involvement doesn't make the issue go away then the campus police should be notified. Try your best not to get too angry and do something stupid like hit the guy, a trip to jail certainly won't help the problem.

you and the mrs. need to sit this guy down and tell him you dont liek it but let her do the talking that wy he knows it is coming from her. THEN you tell him quielty that all contact stops. Tell him he can say hello in passing but dont call or email or text etc beause he may have a little bit of feelings there for the Mrs. Let those nazi cops in on it or holler im good at conflict resolution.

Bullaholic
04-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Try this, Nate. Next time you see this guy coming, intercept him before he gets over to your wife and start "hugging" and "pushing" on his hands and put your hands around his back as you hug him in greeting. Either he will get the message or form a brand-new opinion of you. If this does continue, I would politely ask the guy to keep his hands to himself around your wife.
If he gets offended and tells you something impolite I would tell him--"Listen, I have tried to ask you politely not to be so familiar with my wife so let me put it another way---You touch my wife again inappropriately I'm going to tear your arm off and beat you to death with it---do you understand my meaning?" Of course exhaust all avenues of diplomacy first, however, including having your wife tell him to cease his activity.

Adidas410s
04-06-2006, 12:07 PM
you could get her the rape whistle that all the girls at ACU have and when he comes near tell her to blow it right in his ears...that should work! :thumbsup:

spiveyrat
04-06-2006, 12:07 PM
How ever you resolve it... be sure to tell us what happens!!! :D

BullFrog Dad
04-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You touch my wife again inappropriately I'm going to tear your arm off and beat you to death with it---do you understand my meaning? If he tears both arms off that should solve the hugging problem altogether.

STANG RED
04-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Look him streight in the eye, and tell him you dont like what he is doing and to please stop doing it because it makes both you and your wife uncomfortable. Dont mix words, just tell him streight out.
If this doesnt work, resort to the arm pulling off solution.

AP Panther Fan
04-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Look him streight in the eye, and tell him you dont like what he is doing and to please stop doing it because it makes both you and your wife uncomfortable. Dont mix words, just tell him streight out.
If this doesnt work, resort to the arm pulling off solution.

I like this idea also. Definitely think his wife should be part of that conversation though so the fellow understands that the message is from both of them.:cool:

zeus63
04-06-2006, 12:43 PM
I agree with most everyone else. Both of you need to have a sitdown with this guy and SHE needs to tell him to back off. Of course, if that doesn't work there is nothing wrong with a good ol' country butt kickin'.

sww-bull52
04-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
If he tears both arms off that should solve the hugging problem altogether.

If that doesn't work, a Louisville Slugger upside the cranium is the next subtle step.

mustang04
04-06-2006, 01:04 PM
hey...im friends w/ half the baseball team there and plus i have alot of other friends there....im sure i can have this "Mr. I hit on everybody elses' wife" taken care of promptly:D :D

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 01:05 PM
ok ok it is settled. I asked her if she was comfortable telling him to stop and she complied. I watched from afar....outside the window:D . She told him to please not touch her so much and he apolagized for it. It turns out, he is like that with ALL girls. Its his "personality". He came up to me in my room and apolagized and said he wouldnt be so touchy. Now, he is playing soccer with us tonight so maybe he will turn out to be pretty kool. Thanks for the aid yall!!:clap: CUDOS!!!!

wyliegrad04
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you could get her the rape whistle that all the girls at ACU have and when he comes near tell her to blow it right in his ears...that should work! :thumbsup:

gotta love the ACU rape whistle!!!

NateDawg39
Originally posted by mustang04
hey...im friends w/ half the baseball team there and plus i have alot of other friends there....im sure i can have this "Mr. I hit on everybody elses' wife" taken care of promptly:D :D Do you know a guy named Cassidy?

mustang04
04-06-2006, 01:10 PM
nah....sounds familiar, but i know morgan colonel, matt jackson, reuben, brandon moore (call him b-moe), reid bishop, travis catalini, lucas gibbs, then some of the football players, lucas doesnt play sports tho haha

i know some more, but i cant think of their names right off haha

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 01:11 PM
nah....sounds familiar, but i know morgan colonel, matt jackson, reuben, brandon moore (call him b-moe), reid bishop, travis catalini, lucas gibbs, then some of the football players, lucas doesnt play sports tho haha

i know some more, but i cant think of their names right off haha Well arent we MR. popular:D ....Im guessing you play sports?

mustang04
04-06-2006, 01:12 PM
Well arent we MR. popular:D ....Im guessing you play sports?

haha, did in highschool, but i go to ACU all the time and plus im friends w/ all the athletes here who decided to play college haha
its gonna be great tomorrow considering ACU is commin down here for a double header, you should come! first game is at 3

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 01:40 PM
haha, did in highschool, but i go to ACU all the time and plus im friends w/ all the athletes here who decided to play college haha
its gonna be great tomorrow considering ACU is commin down here for a double header, you should come! first game is at 3 Ill try too, it should be a good day for ACU!!:)

mustang04
04-06-2006, 01:49 PM
Ill try too, it should be a good day for ACU!!:)

haha...hey now...ASU is doing purty damn good considering its only the second year for the baseball team to be playing!

Bullaholic
04-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Reg...you and Nate do need to get acquainted because that big Sammy Baugh Classic game between SWater and Decatur will be happening later this season and I know you will both be talking "trash" about that one.

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 02:03 PM
HAHA!!! Yeah there will be as much trash bein thrown around that week as there is with Bridgeport in week 6...TrusT me.

turbostud
04-06-2006, 03:47 PM
ok ok it is settled. I asked her if she was comfortable telling him to stop and she complied. I watched from afar....outside the window:D . She told him to please not touch her so much and he apolagized for it. It turns out, he is like that with ALL girls. Its his "personality". He came up to me in my room and apolagized and said he wouldnt be so touchy. Now, he is playing soccer with us tonight so maybe he will turn out to be pretty kool. Thanks for the aid yall!!:clap: CUDOS!!!!
You should have had Chuck Norris take care of it. He solves everyones problems for them.

STANG RED
04-06-2006, 03:58 PM
HAHA!!! Yeah there will be as much trash bein thrown around that week as there is with Bridgeport in week 6...TrusT me.

You better go recruite some Decatur posters Nate, or all of us Sweetwater folks are gonna be ganging up on you pretty bad that week.:D

SWMustang
04-06-2006, 04:01 PM
You better go recruite some Decatur posters Nate, or all of us Sweetwater folks are gonna be ganging up on you pretty bad that week.:D

You'll be as popular as the Chief that week

STANG RED
04-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Reg...you and Nate do need to get acquainted because that big Sammy Baugh Classic game between SWater and Decatur will be happening later this season and I know you will both be talking "trash" about that one.

Actually, that game will be played at the Gordon Wood Classic in Brownwood the following week Bullaholic.
We play Brownwood in the Sammy Baugh Classic.

Bullaholic
04-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Actually, that game will be played at the Gordon Wood Classic in Brownwood the following week Bullaholic.
We play Brownwood in the Sammy Baugh Classic.

Sorry bout' that Stang. Thanks for the correction. That ought to confuse those Decatur boys---everybody always trys to schedule them for their homecoming. :D

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Sorry bout' that Stang. Thanks for the correction. That ought to confuse those Decatur boys---everybody always trys to schedule them for their homecoming. :D So your sayin everyone likes losing on homecoming night to us?

NateDawg39
04-06-2006, 05:03 PM
You better go recruite some Decatur posters Nate, or all of us Sweetwater folks are gonna be ganging up on you pretty bad that week.:D ..I think im the only one who is really active as of right now...but more will follow....