PDA

View Full Version : Eminem To Divorce Wife Kim AGAIN!!!

ILS1
04-05-2006, 05:25 PM
April 5, 2006

ET confirms the news that rap superstar EMINEM has filed for divorce this morning for the second time from KIMBERLY MATHERS, after just 82 days of marriage.

Eminem, whose real name is MARSHALL BRUCE MATHERS III, filed the paperwork in Macomb County, Michigan.

Through his attorney, the '8 Mile' star has asked that his privacy be respected, and that his focus and primary concern is on daughter HAILIE, who is 10 years old.

The couple wed for the second time this past January in a suburb of their hometown of Detroit.

Eminem and Kim married the first time in 1999 and divorced in 2001 following a nasty custody battle involving their daughter. He penned several songs about his ex-wife, including a murder fantasy titled "Kim."

Watch ET for more details!

Story Link (http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13614/)

Cameron Crazy
04-05-2006, 05:49 PM
He is an awsome father!

shankbear
04-05-2006, 06:49 PM
and who in their right mind really gives a fat rat's rectum about anything that the little puke does?

Emerson1
04-05-2006, 06:51 PM
I do, and so do millions upon millions of people worldwide that buy him albums.

District303aPastPlayer
04-05-2006, 06:52 PM
why is he a little puke? he has custody of his daughter as well as his niece, both of whom he has sheltered from his music and the media. he is putting both of them through private schools, and making sure that they grow up to be productive... i wouldnt call that being a lil puke

shankbear
04-05-2006, 07:12 PM
you said it......sheltered from his own music. nuff said.

STANG RED
04-05-2006, 07:47 PM
He penned several songs about his ex-wife, including a murder fantasy titled "Kim."

Oh yea, he's a real fine individual.
Charles Manson had his followers that thought he was a real fine fellow also.

Txbroadcaster
04-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
He penned several songs about his ex-wife, including a murder fantasy titled "Kim."

Oh yea, he's a real fine individual.
Charles Manson had his followers that thought he was a real fine fellow also.

Writing a song and actually killing are two different things. To compare him to Manson is real extreme.

SWMustang
04-05-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
you said it......sheltered from his own music. nuff said.

won't let his own kids listen to his stuff, but doesn't mind poisoning YOUR kids.

shankbear
04-05-2006, 08:15 PM
GIGO....garbage in...garbage out. He is a feckless crapweasel.

bullfrog_alumni_02
04-05-2006, 10:30 PM
when eminem first came out i didnt really like him all that much, but i see that he is a hard working, good father who is out to see that his daughter hs the best in life. i have gained alot of respect for him over the past few years.

shankbear
04-05-2006, 10:51 PM
PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!! The guy encourages wrong. Wife beating. Treating women like property. He is a punk. What a great father figure.

District303aPastPlayer
04-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!! The guy encourages wrong. Wife beating. Treating women like property. He is a punk. What a great father figure.

you watch movies don't you?

mrescape43
04-05-2006, 11:03 PM
Don't forget about the drug and weapon convictions! what a class act.

SWMustang
04-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
you watch movies don't you?

I think I know where you're going with that. In movies it's usually the bad guy doing the bad behavior. What you have in the hip hop culture is the artist himself glorifying the behavior. Do you think someday his daughter will hear the lyrics from Mr. Mather regarding him wanting to kill her mother? I don't think you're going to win many daughter of the year awards for that. Also, you guys act like because he takes care of his kid he's an admirable father. That's what you're supposed to do as a father. YOu don't get any bonus points for doing the bare minimum.

spiveyrat
04-06-2006, 07:09 AM
82 days? I guess that's enough time to get some more material to pen a few more raps.

AggieJohn
04-06-2006, 07:35 AM
that's exactly what i was thinking

Emerson1
04-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
won't let his own kids listen to his stuff, but doesn't mind poisoning YOUR kids.
Sounds like bad parenting on the other end. He isn't poisoning anyone kids, that's just a lame excuse for bad parenting.

KingRob
04-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Watched Walk the Line recently, so it seems as though drugs has been around the music scene for some time. While I am a fan of both Johnny Cash and Eminem, it seems as though Eminem is bashed more because he sings rap. I bet if Eminem sang country it would be okay. Don't forget that Mr. Cash not only had drug problems, he also committed adultery, and left his children behind.

District303aPastPlayer
04-06-2006, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by KingRob
Watched Walk the Line recently, so it seems as though drugs has been around the music scene for some time. While I am a fan of both Johnny Cash and Eminem, it seems as though Eminem is bashed more because he sings rap. I bet if Eminem sang country it would be okay. Don't forget that Mr. Cash not only had drug problems, he also committed adultery, and left his children behind.

lets not forget Ray Charles' story in the movie Ray as well...

SWMustang
04-06-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Sounds like bad parenting on the other end. He isn't poisoning anyone kids, that's just a lame excuse for bad parenting.

I agree Emerson it is bad parenting to let your kids listen to that stuff. My job took me to the absolute worst getto's in Houston and these are the kids that are being effected the most. They are being bombarded with messages of drug use and "loose" sexual behavior. In their case it's not bad parenting - it's no parenting.

Obviously a rational individual can listen to the music and keep it in it's proper context. But to think this moral pollution doesn't degrade the community as a whole is naive.

CenTexSports
04-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Those of you supporting M & M sound like my kids. Why measure yourself or those you support against the lowest denominator. When you do that you can always find justification for bad behavior. Why not compare against those of higher caliber morals and behavior. " All have fallen and come short" but if we strive for the higher ideals and behavior not only are we better for it but so are those that we interact with.

KingRob
04-06-2006, 12:58 PM
Sounds like a hit song to me, but you're going to have to work on making it rhyme a little bit. I can picture Ashlee Simpson lip synching this one....:D :rolleyes: :p