PDA

View Full Version : Soaring to New Heights...

Adidas410s
04-05-2006, 09:26 AM
As of 9:25AM I have now had:

- Venti Mocha from Starbucks @ 6:45AM
- a grande Starbucks coffee (I don't know which one) on the drive to work (7:15-8AM)
- 2.5 16 oz cups of coffee (8-9:25AM)
- The 4th cup just got poured into my cup before 9:30!!! :) :) :)

Ladies and Gentleman...It's official...I have a problem!

44INAROW
04-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Have you noticed that you are in HIGH GEAR today? :D

Adidas410s
04-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Have you noticed that you are in HIGH GEAR today? :D

I ain't gonna lie...i've been drinkin! :p

The high point of my day is either a) going to Whataburger @ lunch to take advantage of their wi-fi so that I can check my fantasy baseball and put up pics on facebook/myspace or b) just finalizing details for our Byron Nelson festivities.

Here is a snapshot of what I will be doing from Wednesday-Sunday of that week...keep in mind that Sunday is Mother's Day! :(

6:45 AM - Be ready to leave the hotel to play golf with customers
Noon-ish - Have lunch with customers
Afternoon - Entertain customers @ Nelson hospitality tent and/or greet new customers @ hotel lobby/bar.
Evening - dinner with customers @ Billy Bob's, Stockyards Hotel, and/or Hotel depending on the night
Night time - entertain customers until 12-1AM

Yeah...sounds like a lot of fun...but I have to do that for 5 days on very little sleep. I can't wait to see what my coffee intake levels reach that week!!! Oh and I will be driving to Abilene that Saturday for my best friends' graduation from Hardin-Simmons. I just don't know if my mother can take me missing my first Mother's Day. Heck I don't know if I can handle it! It's part of the detachment process!!! :( :( :(

LH Panther Mom
04-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
It's official...I have a problem!
It's been official for quite some time. At least you now have a valid excuse. :p

Adidas410s
04-05-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It's been official for quite some time. At least you now have a valid excuse. :p

ya know what... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

LH Panther Mom
04-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
ya know what... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
:kiss: :kiss:

Adidas410s
04-05-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:kiss: :kiss:

http://www.galleywinter.com/main/images/smiles/emo_kiss.gif