PDA

View Full Version : i don't care what yall say...

AggieJohn
04-04-2006, 10:00 AM
http://myspace-704.vo.llnwd.net/00129/40/75/129745704_l.jpg

GOFOR2
04-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Dude, that is funny, albeit very GHETTO.

JasperDog94
04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Word.

District303aPastPlayer
04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
wow... i thought i had seen it all... appearantly not...

injuredinmelee
04-04-2006, 10:09 AM
What are the chances that they didn't get pulled over on the way home.

AggieJohn
04-04-2006, 10:26 AM
in liberty, very good....

spiveyrat
04-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
What are the chances that they didn't get pulled over on the way home.

You're assuming that the computer is being stolen?

whtfbplaya
04-04-2006, 10:39 AM
:clap:

District303aPastPlayer
04-04-2006, 10:42 AM
is the guy barefoot?

NateDawg39
04-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Does it say compaq?....doesnt that mean...small?

Gobbla2001
04-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
You're assuming that the computer is being stolen?

No... you just can't ride back there, esspecially without a safety-belt :D

JasperDog94
04-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
You're assuming that the computer is being stolen? Who would steal a compaq anyway?

Chief Ohera
04-04-2006, 02:42 PM
to tell my brothers the truth, that is absoluety horrible, it's not funny at all, what if someone on this board grew up in the ghetto, what would they think with this stupid thread, just b/c it's ghetto doesn't mean you have to poke fun at it, yes it's not a dime piece but your humor should've been diminished.

so long your buddy

until next time.................

big daddy russ
04-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
to tell my brothers the truth, that is absoluety horrible, it's not funny at all, what if someone on this board grew up in the ghetto, what would they think with this stupid thread, just b/c it's ghetto doesn't mean you have to poke fun at it, yes it's not a dime piece but your humor should've been diminished.

so long your buddy

until next time.................
Did AJ hurt your feelings?

big daddy russ
04-04-2006, 03:03 PM
to tell my brothers the truth, that is absoluety horrible, it's not funny at all, what if someone on this board grew up in the ghetto, what would they think with this stupid thread, just b/c it's ghetto doesn't mean you have to poke fun at it, yes it's not a dime piece but your humor should've been diminished...

...and too many damn hippies, homeless, queers, and librals at UT, don't go there,

so long until next time..........
I'm gonna start calling you the pot. The kettle only poked fun at one group of people.

Chief Ohera
04-04-2006, 05:44 PM
what do you mean by that aggie jon??????

until next time...........

Bulldog_12
04-04-2006, 06:27 PM
So chief, since you are big on not hurting feelings now, what if Vince Young were to get on here and read all the nasty things you have said about him? What if a lineman read your comments yesterday about how they are over-rated and not needed? Wouldn't these comments have hurt someone's feelings????? :thinking:

So in the words of BDR, "I'm gonna start calling you the pot."

Cameron Crazy
04-04-2006, 06:27 PM
Thats the most funniest thing i have seen today lol nice one!

District303aPastPlayer
04-04-2006, 07:51 PM
why hasnt The Pot responded again? and who cares if someone grew up in the ghetto... its a funny picture

Bulldog_12
04-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
why hasnt The Pot responded again? and who cares if someone grew up in the ghetto... its a funny picture

I doubt we hear anything from "the pot" while all of us are on here. Maybe tommorow while everyone is at work and school.

clayton7
04-05-2006, 08:31 AM
I wonder if it was paid for?

Phantom Stang
04-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
So chief, since you are big on not hurting feelings now, what if Vince Young were to get on here and read all the nasty things you have said about him? What if a lineman read your comments yesterday about how they are over-rated and not needed? Wouldn't these comments have hurt someone's feelings????? :thinking:

So in the words of BDR, "I'm gonna start calling you the pot."
This coming from a poster who has Horns being sawed off, as his/her avatar.:rolleyes:

Yep... We DO have some "pots" on here lately!:D :p

Bulldog_12
04-05-2006, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
This coming from a poster who has Horns being sawed off, as his/her avatar.:rolleyes:

ummmmm.....got me??? :hand:

big daddy russ
04-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang

What are you talking about? He was calling out the Chief for contradicting himself. Where in this thread does Bulldog's avatar come into play? Were we talking about UT/TAMU?

If you can give me a logical answer, I'll subscribe to the Oxygen channel, start dressing in drag, write Janet Reno a love note, and start riding my unicorn to school everyday.

AggieJohn
04-05-2006, 12:02 PM
in liberty things are ghetto....for instance

per i-dineout.com

Suspicious Activity at LHS

LIBERTY, April 3, 2006 - On March 29, 2006 the City of Liberty Police Department was notified of a juvenile runaway.

Investigation by the Liberty Police Department revealed that the Liberty High School female student had left the school and gone to another location. The girl was located by Liberty Police Officers and returned to school.

Officials at the school told the Officers that the girl had been expelled.

Further investigation by Liberty PD revealed that a custodian had gone into the girl’s restroom and discovered the lights were turned off and found the female student in a restroom stall.

According to Detective Gary Martin, several minutes after the female student was found in the restroom, a male student came out of the girl’s restroom and a condom was found floating in the toilet.