PDA

View Full Version : Just sittin in class...

NateDawg39
04-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Yeah people!!! I am sittin in class NOT paying attention!! HAHAHAHA...Do you know why?!!?!?! Because my Professor gave me the notes early because I helped him at the soup kitchen this weekend!!! HAHAHAHA!!!:devil:

Bullaholic
04-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Yeah people!!! I am sittin in class NOT paying attention!! HAHAHAHA...Do you know why?!!?!?! Because my Professor gave me the notes early because I helped him at the soup kitchen this weekend!!! HAHAHAHA!!!:devil:

I am relieved to know that, Nate. Whew! For a minute there I thought you were going to say that you actually opened your ears and were LEARNING something. And if you started doing that, it might start a whole revolution of attending an institution of higher learning to obtain an education. :D

JasperDog94
04-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Oh no! Not gnawlege!:o

injuredinmelee
04-04-2006, 10:13 AM
the Downlow is the only way i would be able to stay awake at Chapel.

NateDawg39
04-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the Downlow is the only way i would be able to stay awake at Chapel. Im done with chapel....55 days 30 mins each....0 of them enjoyed.

NateDawg39
04-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I am relieved to know that, Nate. Whew! For a minute there I thought you were going to say that you actually opened your ears and were LEARNING something. And if you started doing that, it might start a whole revolution of attending an institution of higher learning to obtain an education. :D as for you!!!!.......um.....ughhhhh...AT LEAST IM NOT FROM BRIDGEPORT!!!!!!:(

Bullaholic
04-04-2006, 10:49 AM
as for you!!!!.......um.....ughhhhh...AT LEAST IM NOT FROM BRIDGEPORT!!!!!!:(

If you were, Nate---men would seek your advice and women would want your company. :D

DaHop72
04-04-2006, 10:50 AM
If you were, Nate---men would seek your advice and women would want your company. :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

NateDawg39
04-04-2006, 12:14 PM
If you were, Nate---men would seek your advice and women would want your company. :D ...just wait Ken....just wait. When Decatur and Bridgeport face off...again....then maybe you will understand that the Eastern power is far superior to the puny west and no ammount of "put downs" can break our ability to just flat out kick your @$$:D

DaHop72
04-04-2006, 12:22 PM
...just wait Ken....just wait. When Decatur and Bridgeport face off...again....then maybe you will understand that the Eastern power is far superior to the puny west and no ammount of "put downs" can break our ability to just flat out kick your @$$:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: