PDA

View Full Version : Young to throw out first pitch...

Emerson1
04-03-2006, 09:46 PM
at the Astros next game. Mack and crew along with Coach Royal were at the Ranger game tonight to throw out the first pitch. Also heard Roger Clemens was sitting with them during the game.

whtfbplaya
04-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
at the Astros next game. Mack and crew along with Coach Royal were at the Ranger game tonight to throw out the first pitch. Also heard Roger Clemens was sitting with them during the game.

You sure he is not going to run it out?

Bulldog_12
04-03-2006, 10:31 PM
I wonder if his pitch looks anything like his throwing motion.

Chief Ohera
04-03-2006, 11:09 PM
hope to the good lord he doesn't speak or sing the athem, bad grammer and i don't beleive he passed the 4th grade "LEGALLY"

until next time..........................................

AggieJohn
04-03-2006, 11:54 PM
does he have to take a test for that

Dogman_1969
04-04-2006, 07:31 AM
If he throws it like he threw last year it'll probably hit the mit without the catcher moving the glove. You haters forget too soon how he picked secondaries apart being one of the most accurate passers in college football. He is a winner and no matter how much you guys cry and hate it he'll always be remembered as the QB that led UT to the Championship.

Now, after setting that straight, I too hope he doesn't sing the National Anthuim. If he does maybe he could leave out all the "Man's" and "I love you Man's".

I'll always be a Vince Young fan. He is not just a running QB, this last year he was a complete college QB. Now, lets see how he does in the No Fun League...........

neck_06
04-04-2006, 07:32 AM
they need to be sure and tell him that there is no run/pass option, he has to throw it..........

clayton7
04-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Is he throwing the pitch tonight?

BTEXDAD
04-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
they need to be sure and tell him that there is no run/pass option, he has to throw it..........

JasperDog94
04-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Too bad there's not a baseball team in Oklahoma. They might just suit Vince up for a one time start and let him pick apart another Oklahoma squad. :evilgrin:

Adidas410s
04-04-2006, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
hope to the good lord he doesn't speak or sing the athem, bad grammer and i don't beleive he passed the 4th grade "LEGALLY"

What's sad is that you love to come on here and hate on VY for grammar, yet you have 4 or 5 grammatical errors in EVERY post that you make. Aren't you the one who claims to be pursuing a Master's Degree? You realize you will have some serious writing to turn in before you are to complete it don't you? I sure hope you demonstrate a higher proficiency in the English language to your professor than what you provide us with on here.

Until next time...go back to your hole!!!

Maroon87
04-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera

Remember Chief...'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.:cool:

44INAROW
04-04-2006, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Remember Chief...'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.:cool:

and it's GRAMMAR
I normally don't point out spelling errors, but since it seems to be important to Chief ;)

injuredinmelee
04-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I wonder if his pitch looks anything like his throwing motion.

I hope so cause he sure gets the job done. Maybe he can go the Deon and Bo Jackson route.

injuredinmelee
04-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
What's sad is that you love to come on here and hate on VY for grammar, yet you have 4 or 5 grammatical errors in EVERY post that you make. Aren't you the one who claims to be pursuing a Master's Degree? You realize you will have some serious writing to turn in before you are to complete it don't you? I sure hope you demonstrate higher proficiencies in the English language to your professor than what you provide us with on here.

Preach on brotha.

AggieJohn
04-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
What's sad is that you love to come on here and hate on VY for grammar, yet you have 4 or 5 grammatical errors in EVERY post that you make. Aren't you the one who claims to be pursuing a Master's Degree? You realize you will have some serious writing to turn in before you are to complete it don't you? I sure hope you demonstrate a higher proficiency in the English language to your professor than what you provide us with on here.

man i had to chase down this post on this thread to make sure that for once someone wasn't talking about me and bad grammar

JasperDog94
04-04-2006, 09:41 AM
The Chief's got you beat on grammar AJ. Hands down.

Emerson1
04-04-2006, 09:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/utman17/VinceYoung.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/utman17/Strike.jpg

ej2525
04-04-2006, 10:35 PM
I saw the pitch tonight! Young was the highlight of the game! The Astros didn't show up tonight!