PDA

View Full Version : wharton 44 - columbus 0

htownfbman
08-30-2003, 02:18 AM
nm

the tigers are back
08-30-2003, 08:27 AM
I knew without a shadow of doubt that Wharton blow columbus out of the stadium. Wharton should win dist, but Rice will have their work cut out for them if Wharton comes ready to play. :mad:

Brahma73
08-30-2003, 06:06 PM
Was at this game in Wharton last night. Wharton is a team loaded with talent, speed and size. I watched them play the Cards last year, as well and I was prepared for what happened last night. C-Town is really depleted this year in terms of numbers, skill players, size and speed. They're really going to struggle. Wharton has some huge people and loads of athletes. Their QB #11 has a slingshot, but needs to develop some touch. He threw a few rockets right through receivers' hands last night, but he can certainly get the ball downfield. Slick running backs, one being a Soph. (#31, I think).
Question is how they will perform against a disciplined, talented team. They seemed a little lackadaisical (maybe due to the lack of challenge)and undisciplined. Nonetheless, I'd love to see the season-ender with Rice.
Glad to see my Bulls took care of business. Way to go, #2!!! wink

Brahma73
08-30-2003, 06:08 PM
p.s. #18 from Columbus is doing fine. He has a bruised neck, but nothing serious. FYI for those concerned after a few scary moments with him being carried off taped to a body board. :)