PDA

View Full Version : USC Pro Day

turbostud
04-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Lendale White stunk it up pretty bad.

"Running back LenDale White, who chose not to perform at the scouting combine, did only the bench press Sunday, skipping the remainder of the drills due to a tweaked hamstring. He weighed in six pounds heavier than at the combine (244) and his bench press total of 15 reps was disappointing when you consider fellow running back Reggie Bush put up 24 repetitions despite weighing 42 pounds lighter. Even 204-pound punter Tom Malone managed 14 reps."

BreckTxLonghorn
04-03-2006, 04:54 PM
Wow. I heard he was bad, but I didn't realize it was THAT bad.

Reggie Bush, though, went nuts.
4.33 40,24 reps, 40 vertical. Plus they said he was like a machine at the drills.

I knew he was amazing, but not THAT amazing.

Adidas410s
Originally posted by turbostud

"Running back LenDale White, who chose not to perform at the scouting combine, did only the bench press Sunday, skipping the remainder of the drills due to a tweaked hamstring. He weighed in six pounds heavier than at the combine (244) and his bench press total of 15 reps was disappointing when you consider fellow running back Reggie Bush put up 24 repetitions despite weighing 42 pounds lighter. Even 204-pound punter Tom Malone managed 14 reps."

DOH!!!:doh: :doh: :doh:

It will be interesting to see how far, if any, he falls down the boards after this...

Phil C
Originally posted by turbostud

Maybe but this is the guy that had me more worried in the Rose Bowl game than Bush or White.

turbostud
04-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Mike and Mike this morning were ripping on him and so was Colin Cowherd.

Adidas410s
04-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Maybe but this is the guy that had me more worried in the Rose Bowl game than Bush or White.

yeah...he scared me too...right up until Pete Carroll gave him the ball on 4th down! Before that play I called that he would get stopped (I must have been drinking some CRAZY kool-aid to make that prediction at that point with his 7-8 yd/carry average) and that VY would lead the Horns to the title! :thumbsup: