PDA

View Full Version : Wacko UT professor

spiveyrat
04-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Scary to know there are professors out there teaching this crap to young impressionable minds.

http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2006/2006-04-07/feature1p/index.html

neck_06
04-03-2006, 07:43 AM
WOW!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

spiveyrat
04-03-2006, 07:58 AM
I get the feeling this guy doesn't have many friends. ;)

neck_06
04-03-2006, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I get the feeling this guy doesn't have many friends. ;)

good call..........i wonder if he is in the 90%?

BreckTxLonghorn
04-03-2006, 09:27 AM
Ha! I've seen that guy before!

Didn't know he actually taught. I just thought he walked around campus during the day and looked creepy. You learn something every day.

SWMustang
04-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Ha! I've seen that guy before!

Didn't know he actually taught. I just thought he walked around campus during the day and looked creepy. You learn something every day.

now you have confirmation - he not only looks creepy, he is creepy.

NateDawg39
04-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Theres more too it than just the extermination of the population...not much more but it helps to know the "full" theory. I beleive there is a book with this "plot" involved known as the "Theory of replantation" or the "theory of modern extinction".

Aesculus gilmus
04-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Does anyone seriously contend that there aren't enough people yet? I'm not for extinction or even mass dieoff, but nature has a way of balancing things out.

Do you know what you'll be paying at the pump in a few years after a couple of hundred million Chinese start driving cars? Right now they are still on bicycles.

SintonFan
04-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Scary to know there are professors out there teaching this crap to young impressionable minds.

http://www.sas.org/tcs/weeklyIssues_2006/2006-04-07/feature1p/index.html
Unchecked arrogance for those that consider themselves "enlightened" could very well doom our modern world. It's fascinating that this was proposed by an ecologist. It's affirming proof that radical enviromentalism has become a religion in itself and this guy is the "Satan" of the movement.:thinking:
What's even more distubing is that he's more likely considered their savior.:eek:

Gobbla2001
04-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Wow, that is amazing...

Since it was his idea, we'll tell him get the disease first (you know, try it out), then we'll just shoot him before he ever gets close to spreading it....

Or we can just shoot him now....

But does this mean he is actually plotting a murder?

SintonFan
04-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Wow, that is amazing...

Since it was his idea, we'll tell him get the disease first (you know, try it out), then we'll just shoot him before he ever gets close to spreading it....

Or we can just shoot him now....

But does this mean he is actually plotting a murder?
Do you see any irony that he proposed this now? Toward the end of his life. He was born in 1939.
Also, is this not criminal and treasonous? Can this not be criminally investigated? We're talking about the extermination of 90% of human life, this guy needs to be taken very, very serious and followers of his need to be closely watched.

JasperDog94
04-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
But does this mean he is actually plotting a murder? genocide

NateDawg39
04-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Do you see any irony that he proposed this now? Toward the end of his life. He was born in 1939.
Also, is this not criminal and treasonous? Can this not be criminally investigated? We're talking about the extermination of 90% of human life, this guy needs to be taken very, very serious and followers of his need to be closely watched. I highly doubt he or anyone for that matter, has the power to do something like this. Maybe those in rule over terroist nations but not lacky scientist like this guy.

spiveyrat
04-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
... this guy is the "Satan" of the movement.

I wouldn't say he is THE Satan of the movement. Since there are so many other "enlightened" earth worshippers out there, unfortunately he's more probably A Satan of the movement. :eek:

SintonFan
04-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I highly doubt he or anyone for that matter, has the power to do something like this. Maybe those in rule over terroist nations but not lacky scientist like this guy.
There are those who doubted bin laden could highjack several jumbo jets...
How do we get to a point where all other life is more precious than human life?

SintonFan
04-03-2006, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't say he is THE Satan of the movement. Since there are so many other "enlightened" earth worshippers out there, unfortunately he's more probably A Satan of the movement. :eek:
Yes, but those "Satans" are considered messiahs within their ranks. What's up is down and what's down most assuredly points up.:doh:

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2006, 01:23 PM
This guy is scary...and here I worry about foreign terrorism and biological warfare while he just lives down the street from some of us.:eek:

I agree that ever increasing populations are a cause for concern and possible corrective measures....genocide would not be included in my list of corrective measures though.

JasperDog94
04-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I agree that ever increasing populations are a cause for concern and possible corrective measures....genocide would not be included in my list of corrective measures though. I think a great first step would be to stop paying people to have babies. (Welfare)

mustang04
04-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I think a great first step would be to stop paying people to have babies. (Welfare)
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I think a great first step would be to stop paying people to have babies. (Welfare)

Yes sir and unfortunately the more they have the more $$$ they get so it is a motivating factor.

Maybe some of the clinics that offer free or reduced birth control pills should offer permanent procedures? Just a thought...

sinton66
04-03-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I highly doubt he or anyone for that matter, has the power to do something like this. Maybe those in rule over terroist nations but not lacky scientist like this guy.

Wait, who do you think is in charge of the experimentation on the ebola and other viruses? The scientists, that's who. All it would take is ONE to wig out.