PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys QB Henson Stars In NFL Europe Game!!!

ILS1
04-02-2006, 05:26 PM
Updated: 3:43 p.m. ET April 2, 2006
COLOGNE, Germany - Dallas Cowboys quarterback Drew Henson threw for 165 yards and a touchdown to lead the Rhein Fire past the Cologne Centurions 20-10 Sunday in NFL Europe.

Rhein (3-0) forced four turnovers — three fumble recoveries and an interception.

The Fire had given up just six points and no touchdowns this season until Shane Boyd threw a 12-yard touchdown to Brian Bratton in the second quarter for Cologne (1-2) to make it 10-7.

Henson completed 14 of 28 passes for the Fire. Fredrick Jackson added 96 yards rushing and a touchdown on 27 carries.

Drew Henson (www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12122207/from/RS.2/)

Macarthur
04-03-2006, 10:00 AM
I watched a little of this and he made some nice throws. I think the last games of the season will tell the tale. Teams have tape on him and the weight of a full season is wearing on him. That's when you find out who the players are. This could give the Cowboys something to think about.

injuredinmelee
04-03-2006, 10:03 AM
stupid baseball. Killed his real dream.

As much as I know this season is goign to be like all the others before it im actually looking forward to the Rangers game this afternoon.

Adidas410s
04-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
stupid baseball. Killed his real dream.

As much as I know this season is goign to be like all the others before it im actually looking forward to the Rangers game this afternoon.

ME TOO!!! I'm going on Thursday for sure and am hoping to make it for $1 Hot Dog night on Wednesday too! :p