PDA

View Full Version : Proof That Howard Stern's Head Has Gotten Too Big!!!

ILS1
04-02-2006, 03:58 PM
I have Sirius and I have NEVER listened to his show. I guess this is the reason why!!

Howard Stern is angry more fans haven't followed him to satellite radio. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 52-year-old shock jock lashes out at those of his fan base who haven't made the transition to Sirius Satellite Radio.

In January, Stern moved his popular and bawdy morning show to the subscription satellite radio provider.

"I was just at my psychiatrist and I said, `I just got great news: We hit the 4 million mark. And I'm angry. It should be 20 million,'" Stern says in the magazine, on newsstands Monday.

"It's insulting to me that everyone hasn't come with me. I take it personally," he says.

"I want to say to my audience ... `You haven't come with me yet? How dare you? We're up to wild, crazy stuff, the show has never sounded better. You cheap bastard!'"

In February, CBS Radio, formerly known as Infinity Broadcasting, filed a lawsuit against Stern for improperly using airtime to promote his new show on Sirius.

Stern has claimed the lawsuit is without merit.

Howard Stern (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060401/ap_en_ce/people_stern_9)

SWMustang
04-02-2006, 06:00 PM
I have Sirius and
I have listened to Stern. I don't like it as much as I like the Opie and Anthony show on XM.

Stern has a news team that ony reports on all things Howard. There's also an after show called the Superfan Round table where they discuss how good the show was. Talk about overkill..
I still say the music on Sirius beats XM - and that's why I bought Sirius almost three years ago.

Chief Ohera
04-02-2006, 06:03 PM
i idolize that man, if i could sleep with as many females as that man has, i would consider myself a hero.

he has pulled so many broads it's just amazing, i wish i had half his talent.

so long
until next time.
chief

mustang04
04-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
i idolize that man, if i could sleep with as many females as that man has, i would consider myself a hero.

so long
until next time.
chief

that one single post right there shows me your character:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :hand:

AggieJohn
04-03-2006, 08:22 AM
so shocking....lude guy can't get people to follow him......man i guess the world does have morals, either that or they don't want to shack out 13 clams....

injuredinmelee
04-03-2006, 08:30 AM

so long
until next time.
chief

what makes this post so ironic is the post he made about his moment of clarity concerning settling down and all that other crap. Wow Mr. Schmidt you need to take your lithium.

44INAROW
04-03-2006, 08:33 AM
, i wish i had half his talent.

I bet the "woman" you've been with do too :eek:

injuredinmelee
04-03-2006, 08:35 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Now that was great 44!!!

Ranger Mom
04-03-2006, 09:03 AM

so long
until next time.
chief

You are the exact kind of man (and I use that word loosely) that I warn my daughter to stay away from!

Bullaholic
04-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Lmao, 44. You hit the Chief right between the "thighs". :D

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2006, 09:40 AM

LOL....you go girl!:D

I can't stand Howard Stern and I wish he didn't have ANY venue in which to dish out his repulsiveness.:mad:

DaHop72
04-03-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....you go girl!:D

I can't stand Howard Stern and I wish he didn't have ANY venue in which to dish out his repulsiveness.:mad: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TigerPride
04-03-2006, 10:13 AM
I purchased sirius, just to listen to howard. They also have another show called bubba the love sponge,isn't as good as Howard, but it still makes the day at work go by fast. He isn't gettin a big head, if you post the whole interview instead of just quoting some of the interview. it says he laughed after saying that about his fans. He was joking!!!

turbostud
04-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Howard Stern for President.

injuredinmelee
04-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Howard is hilarious but I do prefer Opie and Anthony. O&a accuse Howard of stealing bits alot. I dont know if that is true or not since I dont listen to Stern anymore.

mrescape43
04-03-2006, 12:39 PM
I bet the "woman" yousa've been with do too :eek:
:D :D :D :clap: :clap: