PDA

View Full Version : To fans of Burnet and Texas A&M only

Bulldog_12
04-02-2006, 03:21 PM
I thought you guys would enjoy seeing what some of the fans are saying about Stephen McGee. Everyone is really excited about him here and I wanted to show you a video someone made of him.

Superman Returns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcDvTc8R9i0)

I dont want any, "werent you guys this excited about reggie? And how many times did he beat UT?" bullcrap. So I titled this for you guys only.

Old Tiger
04-02-2006, 03:24 PM
When is A&M's spring game?

Bulldog_12
04-02-2006, 03:26 PM
It is this saturday at 2

Old Tiger
04-02-2006, 03:27 PM
I think I might go. I went to UT's last night very fun!

Bulldog_12
04-02-2006, 03:29 PM
It ought to be very interesting. They held a scrimmage yesterday and the intensity was insane. The defense really brought the wood and took it to anyone who was carrying the ball. It was definately something that was not seen last year or the year before. Either the offense and defense don't like each other, or they are both really hungry. There was a lot of talking and hard hits out there. It ought to be really good on saturday.

Bulldog_12
04-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Here's another one I found. A lot of people think that McGee along with Jorvorskie Lane have given Aggies Something to believe in. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3NEAz_Nzis)

Old Tiger
04-02-2006, 03:32 PM
A&M basically needs big play recievers.

Bulldog_12
04-02-2006, 03:34 PM
We have them, but we lost all but one starter to injuries last year. Now all are back and healthy, so we will have to wait and see if it helps.

Keith7
04-02-2006, 06:22 PM
isn't that just the superman trailor with some text from paintbrush and a 5 second clip of stephen mcgee at the end?

espn1
04-02-2006, 08:13 PM
A&M will stun alot of people next year. McGee doesn't even like words that begin in L.

Chris Hart
04-02-2006, 08:52 PM
If Stephen stays healthy, he's gonna be an awesome college QB. I'm not an Aggie fan, but a Red Raider fan, but I think it's gonna be hard to root against the Aggies for me with him at the helm. I just wished he would've went to Tech, lol. In all honesty, he made the right choice going to A&M since they run a pro style offense. I'm just thrilled that I had the privilege of watching the kid play his high school ball in person. It wouldn't surprise me to see him going very early on day 1 of the NFL draft in a few years. Good luck Stephen!:)

Emerson1
04-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Hopefully for him he can pass consistently, once a team prepares for the option he won't be able to run at will like he did against the unprepared Texas squad last season.

PhiI C
04-02-2006, 10:18 PM
One big disadvantage for the Aggies against UT is that the game is in Austin.

olddawggreen
04-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I thought you guys would enjoy seeing what some of the fans are saying about Stephen McGee. Everyone is really excited about him here and I wanted to show you a video someone made of him.

Superman Returns (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcDvTc8R9i0)

I dont want any, "werent you guys this excited about reggie? And how many times did he beat UT?" bullcrap. So I titled this for you guys only.

Thanks for posting Bulldog_12, the ranks of Aggie fans are growing!:) :)

Chris Hart
04-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Hopefully for him he can pass consistently, once a team prepares for the option he won't be able to run at will like he did against the unprepared Texas squad last season. After watching him start for 3 years here in Burnet, I'll tell you this about Stephen. The nation found out he's a great runner against UT last season, I already knew that. What the nation doesn't know is, that his running ability can't even hold a candle to his throwing ability. His leadership qualities are even better than his throwing ability. I know this may sound a bit biased, but I'm gonna say it anyway. I've watched alot of high school football in the past 15 years. I watch some of the best in the state each year throughout the playoffs and have for many years. I've NEVER SEEN a better passer, or a leader than Stephen McGee at the high school level. I've seen many, many better runners than Stephen. I fully expect Stephen to break all the single season passing records at A&M before he's through, maybe even all the career marks in the next 3 years. Those that think Stephen is a running QB, haven't seen nothing yet!;)

Z motion 10 out on 2
04-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Neat video!

Old Green
04-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
Thanks for posting Bulldog_12, the ranks of Aggie fans are growing!:) :) I'm starting to be one.

PhiI C
04-02-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I'm starting to be one.

I'm sorry.

:D

District303aPastPlayer
04-02-2006, 11:42 PM
ill be following the Ags some next year...

BTEXDAD
04-03-2006, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12

I dont want any, "werent you guys this excited about reggie?

I'll answer for you, bulldog, since you don't want to hear.
Yes, aggies were this excited about Reggie. Last year at this time, Reggie was being touted as a serious Heisman candidate (at least in College Station).
Hopefully for Ags McGee story will have better ending.

Adidas410s
04-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
One big disadvantage for the Aggies against UT is that the game is in Austin.

a scary thought for Aggie fans indeed!!!

http://football.ballparks.com/NCAA/Big12/Texas/newaerial.jpg