PDA

View Full Version : Hallettsville

DRAGOON
09-29-2003, 11:53 AM
Are the Brahmas the real deal? I've not seen the play this season, but word is they are a team to be reckoned with. I'll probably go see them play against Schulenburg, but for any of you who have seen them I'd appreciate some thoughts. I know they are loaded at the skill positions and now the defense is playing solid as well. Thoughts?

Gobbla2001
09-29-2003, 12:01 PM
They should finish 3rd in district, could finish 2nd, but I don't think they'll go unbeaten in 27-3A...

They'll win via offensive explosions in barn-burners, but their defense still has some things to work out... Shutting down the offenses of these not-so-good 2A teams and Calhoun just isn't enough for me to go by...

They'll play a weak 2A Shulenburg this week, so we won't be able to tell until next week when they open up district against Luling... Luling doesn't have the most explosive offense in the world, but if the H'Ville D has a weakness, they'll expose it... I'm pretty positive the Luling D may be able to expose a weakness on H'Ville's offense as well... But whatever weakness it is, H'Ville's still gunna be putting up points this year...