PDA

View Full Version : Vince or Rico?

big daddy russ
04-01-2006, 12:22 AM
I hated Napoleon Dynamite, but even UT fans have to admit that this clip is hilarious.

Vince or Rico? We may never know. (http://www.deadspin.com/sports/college-football/vince-youngs-nfl-ready-throwing-motion-147935.php)

Maroon87
04-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Gotta go with Uncle Rico. If they had put him in in the 4th quarter, they'd have won state. No doubt in my mind.:cool:

injuredinmelee
04-01-2006, 12:10 PM
That little clip was funny.

I couldnt watch the whole movie all at once but there were some hilarious parts. My fav is when the guy pushes him into the locker and he pauses about 3 seconds and waits for the guy to walk away and does the karate chop.

Adidas410s
04-01-2006, 12:43 PM
With the First Pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select...Uncle Rico, Quarterback, Rural Idaho.

Maroon87
04-01-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
That little clip was funny.

I couldnt watch the whole movie all at once but there were some hilarious parts. My fav is when the guy pushes him into the locker and he pauses about 3 seconds and waits for the guy to walk away and does the karate chop.

To me that's the single funniest scene in the whole movie.

big daddy russ
04-01-2006, 01:44 PM
I think Rico's ready for the Texans.

He's got the arm strength... he can throw it over those mountains.... and he's got the accuracy. He hit a moving target with tight coverage from Pedro.

What do you think?

clayton7
04-03-2006, 11:22 PM
I think i'll have to agree with all of you. Texans should draft Uncle Rico. This is hilarious.

Chief Ohera
04-03-2006, 11:53 PM
who is rico????? the question confuses the hell out of me,

until next time........................................

GreenMonster
04-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Chief Ohera
who is rico????? the question confuses the hell out of me,

until next time........................................

Did you even bother to watch the video clip?? If this little question confuses you I'd hate to see you try to figure out how to use a hands free urinal flusher.

District303aPastPlayer
04-04-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Did you even bother to watch the video clip?? If this little question confuses you I'd hate to see you try to figure out how to use a hands free urinal flusher.

im dyin over here from this one... thats funny, i dont care who ya are