PDA

View Full Version : More about Bandera & Wimberley???

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2003, 11:30 PM
I saw the score is/was 14-0, Bandera in 3rd. Anyone know the final?

LH Panther Mom
10-31-2003, 11:59 PM
LH Panther Mom:
I saw the score is/was 14-0, Bandera in 3rd. Anyone know the final?Just got the final - Wimberley 20, Bandera 14. Sorry, Bandera, I was definitely hoping you would win. Sounds like you had a good game.

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: LH Panther Mom ]</small>

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-01-2003, 02:58 AM
my favorite teams are the Burnet Bulldogs and whoever is playing WimberLEY

spaniard
11-01-2003, 03:11 AM
bigdogsbulldogmom:
my favorite teams are the Burnet Bulldogs and whoever is playing WimberLEYok, and thats exactly how llano fans were last year about us, good job showing class and sportsmanship. we have to hold our tongues sometimes, i think that this would have been one of those times bigdogsmom, no offense, but seriously.

<small>[ November 01, 2003, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: spaniard ]</small>

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-01-2003, 03:42 AM
that would be your opinion.i have mine.i grew up here.

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-01-2003, 03:48 AM
you must not have been at the basketball game and witnessed the newspaper incident,or the games that are called in wimberLEY.

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-01-2003, 03:52 AM
when it comes to holding tongues, maybe one should practice what is being preached!

spaniard
11-01-2003, 12:17 PM
i know about all the bad calls when we play wimberley, i grew up in burnet, so i know all about that junk. i was just saying that you are only adding fuel to the fire that burnet people are all classless and jerks and whatnot. give your opinion, im not condemning that, what i am saying though is that you are conveying burnet folks as whiners. and i apologize if i offended you, that wasnt my goal, just trying to give you the heads up as far as people on here being quick to shoot when a burnet fan gets on their nerves.

Dagwood
11-01-2003, 06:48 PM
Wimberley came out flat and the only other time that happened was against Luling and we lost that game so good job to Bandera for taking advantage. I mean come on, seriously, this is a fight for the third place in district and for a right to go to the playoffs, Wimberley was just well coached and had more talent then they did. Now that we took care of them, we get everyone back healthy this week and we are going to lay it on Ingram! GO TEXANS!

The Guru
11-01-2003, 07:07 PM
Good luck. I don't think you'll be laying anything on Ingram. You are pretty evenly matched teams. Should be a great game.

bigdogsbulldogmom
11-01-2003, 08:27 PM
considering the game is in WimberLEY,the game will go the Texans way.go warriors!