PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Baseball vs. Ingleside

Vrabird
03-31-2006, 10:10 PM
Sinton 5 Ingleside 0 Sinton looked very sloppy in the field, throwing the ball around everywhere. Maybe they got it out of their system tonite.

sinton66
03-31-2006, 10:13 PM
It's not the first time, I'm afraid. They did that a lot against Calallen.

Fish's mom
04-02-2006, 10:56 PM
At least it stopped us from getting completly ran over. And you got to admit you did have some good hits. That triple was GREAT. I don't really know what wrongs with our team lately played better earlier in the season. Left too many on base. AND what's with the bunt (intentally out, to advance runner) These good players and coaches but I've grow up around baseball and I believe we use it too much. I mean I'm not a coach so maybe there's more to this stratagy then I know. It seems not just with us but other teams it's being used more and more. I don't like that play except in occassional play but why is it being used so often? Can anyone tell me?

Oh one more thing, I really hate playing BB in Sinton, those cheerleaders drive me crazy, I personnally think it's disrespectful but that's just my opinion. But ya have a beautiful field and the people are friendly, it's just those chants from the cheerleaders, don't mind ,chants from the players. Oh turn down the tunes, man, I must be getting old but LOUD music drives me nuts LOL

Go Mustangs, keep up your chins.

PhiI C
04-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
At least it stopped us from getting completly ran over. And you got to admit you did have some good hits. That triple was GREAT. I don't really know what wrongs with our team lately played better earlier in the season. Left too many on base. AND what's with the bunt (intentally out, to advance runner) These good players and coaches but I've grow up around baseball and I believe we use it too much. I mean I'm not a coach so maybe there's more to this stratagy then I know. It seems not just with us but other teams it's being used more and more. I don't like that play except in occassional play but why is it being used so often? Can anyone tell me?

Oh one more thing, I really hate playing BB in Sinton, those cheerleaders drive me crazy, I personnally think it's disrespectful but that's just my opinion. But ya have a beautiful field and the people are friendly, it's just those chants from the cheerleaders, don't mind ,chants from the players. Oh turn down the tunes, man, I must be getting old but LOUD music drives me nuts LOL

Go Mustangs, keep up your chins.

You need to go to one of your softball games there in Ingleside and listen to the music they play between innings.

pirate4state
04-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
You need to go to one of your softball games there in Ingleside and listen to the music they play between innings. Luckly, we won't have to go back there this year, but yeah the sound system there is awful.

Sorry, the music was too loud for you and that the cheerleaders annoyed you...at least next year you'll be prepared and can bring some headphones or ear plugs. ;) :D

ps....the music and cheerleaders get on my nerves too

Fish's mom
04-02-2006, 11:20 PM
I wasn't trying to be mean. I think they play the music too loud at our fields too. Told you I just must be getting old.

Sorry if I offended anyone.............it's just Sinton is the only place I see cheerleaders chanting. At most fields(baseball, not Softball) chanting not allowed in the stands. I know chantings more common in Softball.

Shoot I'm so old HAHAH that I remember when you were allowed no, it was part of the game to chatter in the field in LLBB, Now it's banned.

AP Panther Fan
04-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state ps....the music and cheerleaders get on my nerves too

Not me, I like the music and I wish our cheerleaders went to baseball games.

I guess when we played Sinton a couple of weeks ago, the cheerleaders must have been busy.

We played Beeville Friday night (finally won one 7-6 in 9 FULL innings)....but anyway, they had their JV team stay and cheer the varsity on. They also had some younger fans who got VERY OUT OF LINE during the varsity game. I don't understand how the Beeville administrators allowed the mouthiness to continue...extremely disrespectful behaviour. It would have been different if they were just cheering their boys on, but NO...they cheered against our players and made sure they were as loud and disruptive as they could be. :rolleyes: