PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Holds Lorena to a No Hitter

marlin fan
03-26-2003, 11:09 AM
Tuesday March 25, Marlin Varsity Baseball held Lorena to a no hitter in two innings till the game was cancelled due to bad weather. If the gam was played out do you think the Bulldogs could have gave the No. Leapords a run for their money. I will now give you some stats, from what i hear both teams had their no.2 pitcher on the mound. While Marlin pitcher Mark Jimenez gave up no hits Lorena pitcher gave up one to Mark Jimenez. So could the Marlin vs Lorena District game number two be one to watch post your comments hear and tell me what you think.

marlinbulldogplayer
03-26-2003, 02:18 PM
yes i think that it will be a good game. we have played really good so far. i play for the bulldogs and i think that we can beat lorena. we just have to come out focused like we were last night and i think we can beat them. we are going to finish our game tomorrow. it is going to be here but if our field is to wet we are going to play there.

keep_it_real
03-26-2003, 05:58 PM
What if Lorena comes out Focused? What they come out ready too? Then does Marlin still win?

marlin fan
03-27-2003, 11:01 AM
Marlin and lorena play today and i think if both teams come out focused the n it could turn out to be a real good game.

marlinbulldogplayer
03-27-2003, 02:07 PM
o yeah we know lorena will come out focused just like they do everygame and we do the same. but we will be ready for whatever happens today at the game.

MyHeyDude712
03-28-2003, 12:11 AM
so who won ?

RBARKER
03-28-2003, 10:17 AM
I was wondering about the score myself so I went to the Marlin web site and found that Lorena killed Marlin 17-1.

marlin fan
03-28-2003, 11:04 AM
YEs indeed i am from marlin but marlin did get drug in this game so maybe the match up wasnt as good as to be expected