PDA

View Full Version : Polls has the game Even

footballgal
09-23-2002, 10:28 AM
32-AAA
Hidalgo at La Feria (30)
(E) Rio Hondo at Port Isabel
Collier Sharp shows them even, I don't I think it will be PI by 7-10pts.
Lyford at Raymondville (27)
Progreso Open

The rest I think they are pretty much on target.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 10:49 AM
I agree.

Rio Hondo won't be able to match Port Isabel's speed.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 10:49 AM
I agree.

Rio Hondo won't be able to match Port Isabel's speed.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 10:50 AM
How did THAT happen?

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 04:20 PM
that happened to me too once. did you notice i went from 138 posts varsity to 40 some posts scrub?

TarponRl3k
09-23-2002, 04:20 PM
i changed my name kinda. I miss my number of posts. once again, were you looking for me at the Los Fresnos game?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-23-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by TarponRl3k:
i changed my name kinda. I miss my number of posts. once again, were you looking for me at the Los Fresnos game?

Yeah, I told one of the clarinet players to tell you to look for the guy waving the big blue pTi flag........that was me.

Was going to say hi to you.......but y'all were busy.

And this is just a hypothesis.....maybe fans in PI don't like the band as much because I noticed a couple of things......#1. you NEVER did play "Eye of the Tiger" on Port Isabel's first defensive series. That's been a tradition for years.....and #2. you guys hardly played ANYTHING during the game. And I have to be honest, that was the QUIETEST band I have ever seen at a football game. I mean no disrespect towards the band whatsoever......but it was really lame.

I don't mean to start another football vs. band thing........i'll be in Port Isabel for the Lyford game Oct. 11.....you can talk to me in person there if I upset you in any way, shape, or form.

footballgal
09-24-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Yeah, I told one of the clarinet players to tell you to look for the guy waving the big blue pTi flag........that was me.

And this is just a hypothesis.....maybe fans in PI don't like the band as much because I noticed a couple of things......#1. you NEVER did play "Eye of the Tiger" on Port Isabel's first defensive series. That's been a tradition for years.....and #2. you guys hardly played ANYTHING during the game. And I have to be honest, that was the QUIETEST band I have ever seen at a football game. I mean no disrespect towards the band whatsoever......but it was really lame.

I don't mean to start another football vs. band thing........i'll be in Port Isabel for the Lyford game Oct. 11.....you can talk to me in person there if I upset you in any way, shape, or form.

Sorry Girl, but I have to agree on this one.

footballgal
09-24-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas:

Sorry Girl, but I have to agree on this one.

Big Tarp 74
09-24-2002, 07:54 PM
I know that the Data Pole has Rio Hondo by 7, but I have spoke to football fans up in the upper valley. They feel that Rio Hondo is going to have a real cat fight Friday night. If Rio Hondo was watching, the game between PI and Los Fresnos, they would have discovered that PI has lighting quick speed, not one or two, but four or five very fast ball players. Rio Hondo will have a hard time keying on just Joey, as Los Fresnos discovered. If Rio Hondo make any mistakes, it could be over very very fast.

Originally posted by footballgal:
32-AAA
Hidalgo at La Feria (30)
(E) Rio Hondo at Port Isabel
Collier Sharp shows them even, I don't I think it will be PI by 7-10pts.
Lyford at Raymondville (27)
Progreso Open

The rest I think they are pretty much on target.