PDA

View Full Version : I Kno This Is Almost 2 Years Old

twobills
03-31-2006, 12:01 AM
WELL PEOPLE I KNOW THIS IS VERY OLD BUT AT THE TIME I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS ON HERE OVER THIS PAST SEASON I REALIZED THIS WAS THE BIG TALK 3A DOWNLOW ......WELL THE G-P SCRIMMAGE WAS NOT A PLANNED HIT.....THE CORNER BACK AND THE LINEBACKER OR S.S BOTH ROLLED ONTO MY LEG AS I WAS TRYING TO BREAK AROUND THE CORNER I WAS ON ONE LEG WELL AS IT FOLDED OVER I ROLLED...TRIED TO GET UP WELL UNFORTUNATELY I FELL RIGHT BACK DOWN....I KNEW IT WAS OVER THEN..........I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE GREAT THINGS PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT ME AND ALL THE PRAYERS...AND HELPFUL TIPS THEY WERE GREATLY APPRECIATED........ALL I CAN SAY NOW IS IM A SENIOR NOW IVE BEEN THROUGH IT AND IT SUCKS.....GOD GAVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO STEP BACK ON THE FIELD...TO PLAY AND I DID I KNO THIS YEAR SUCKED ...AND PEOPLE EXPECTED 2000 YARDS BUT MAN....IM THANKFUL TO BE WALKIN ON BOTH OF MY LEGS RIGHT NOW ...IM GOING TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND IM WORKIN MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW TO BECOME THE BEST BACK IN NATION ITS HARD BUT IM WORKIN.....IM SURE YALL R WONDERING Y IM NOT A 1000 PERCENT......WELL I HAVE 7 CUTS ON MY LEG....2 R FROM THE ACL LCL AND PCL.....3RD IS FROM THE REMOVAL OF THE SCREW......THE 4TH 5TH AND 6TH 7TH IS FROM....THE NURSE DROPPIN MY LEG....SO THEY DID A CAPARTMENT SYNDROME....MY POINT IS THIS INCIDENT PREVENTED ME FROM HAVING DORSI FLEXION IN MY ANKLE...WHICH SUCKS IT SLOWS ME DOWN.......BUT ANY WAY PEOPLE.....LIKE I SAID ITS OLD ITS IN THE PAST ....BUT IT WAS WORTH THE EXPLAINATION I HOPE.....I HOPE YALL KEEP ME IN YALLS PRAYERS I NEED IT......

big daddy russ
03-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Who are you?

twobills
03-31-2006, 12:05 AM
LATRAEL COOPER

big daddy russ
03-31-2006, 12:07 AM
Awesome.... and you're welcome. Can't wait to see you in maroon and white.

twobills
03-31-2006, 12:08 AM
THANKS ALOT SIR....!!!!

piratebg
03-31-2006, 12:10 AM
WOW. I remember you. You were a hell of RB for GP. Glad to see you are still doing you thing, man. Hope you heal up and get better. Best of luck to you and you are in my prayers.

big daddy russ
03-31-2006, 12:13 AM
No problem. We'll keep you in mind when we're talking to the Big Guy.

twobills
03-31-2006, 12:14 AM
I WILL THANKS......

Gobbler Fan
03-31-2006, 12:21 AM
Good Luck to you at A&M Latreal you know us Cuero folk will be rooting for you to do well. Also want to say a nice TY to all the graduating Senior's for playing the game the way it's suposed to be played and leaving it all on the field every Friday night .:thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
03-31-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
You were a hell of RB for GP.

no, for Cuero ha...

Anyways, thanks Coop, you provided a lot of excitment... hope Cody opens up a hole for you next year...

piratebg
03-31-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
no, for Cuero ha...

Anyways, thanks Coop, you provided a lot of excitment... hope Cody opens up a hole for you next year...

:doh:

I remember someone getting hurt that game. Everything just got all messed up in my head......much like everything else that goes in. :D

44INAROW
03-31-2006, 12:33 AM
Hey Coop - please keep in touch - :)

District303aPastPlayer
03-31-2006, 05:08 AM
wow Coop, thanks for clearin that up. Good year this year... tear em up next year... and dont forget about us down here in HS land...

Old Green
03-31-2006, 06:01 AM
Good luck next year at A&M. We're rooting for you.

lostaussie
03-31-2006, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by twobills
......THE 4TH 5TH AND 6TH 7TH IS FROM....THE NURSE DROPPIN MY LEG.... i found this whole statement kinda weird, but i really found this sentance to be weird. i hope this is not a joke.

olddawggreen
03-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Good Luck Cooper, I'm normally a Texas fan, but gotta go with the Ags when McGee is on the field. Looking forward to some very exciting years! Glad your there, I know youve worked very hard to get there and will continue to work hard to stay there. Keep us posted on your progress and tell Stephen hello. Will keep you in my prayers for a successful football career at ATM.:)

AggieJohn
03-31-2006, 08:49 AM
and remember, i love you more than i love courtney lewis.......

and martellus likes to clown around alot

twobills
03-31-2006, 11:36 AM
lostaussie....no sir its no joke.....the (guy) nurse did drop my leg .... thats y there are 4 cuts on my leg...2on the outside....2 on the inner part...and i didnt mean to make this like a topic.....i was really trying to post for that one yall started in 2004 aug. 18th if im not mistaking but this is just as kool....i jus wanted to clear things up because those post were a lil off .....and i will keep everyone in touch.......thanks....again

Bullaholic
03-31-2006, 11:43 AM
Best of luck to you young man....you are an outstanding athlete and I wish you well at A&M. Glad you are now "looking back" on your injury.

lostaussie
03-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by twobills
lostaussie....no sir its no joke.....the (guy) nurse did drop my leg .... thats y there are 4 cuts on my leg...2on the outside....2 on the inner part...and i didnt mean to make this like a topic.....i was really trying to post for that one yall started in 2004 aug. 18th if im not mistaking but this is just as kool....i jus wanted to clear things up because those post were a lil off .....and i will keep everyone in touch.......thanks....again well its all good then. if your headed to A&M then rock on. i'll be looking for a big presence from you.