PDA

View Full Version : Attention Survivor Contestants!!!!!!

SintonFan
03-30-2006, 08:38 PM
ATTENTION!!!!
WE NOW HAVE 2 TRIBES!

The first tribe is the Karankawa Tribe.
This tribe is composed of:
Manck, BDR, Adidas, DU stud04, marlinfan, mustang04 and Breck.
The second tribe is the Tonkawa Tribe.
This tribe is composed of:
BlackMagic, PPhsfan, injurred, DaHop, 44inarow, dist303app, and Gobbla.
The council has spoken and so it shall be, and so it is now written!
The benifits of being in a tribe? Now your tribe can earn imunity. The tribe that has the most correct answers each night is awarded imunity that night and the most votes from that tribe votes off a member from the opposing tribe.
If both teams have the same amount of correct answers then no tribe has imunity for that night.
IT IS NOW WRITTEN!!!

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Oh come on you cant change like that half way though the game.

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 08:42 PM
this is something that should have been done in the very beginning. IT totally changes the game and you announce it 20 minutes before the voting fo the evening starts. Not right and I say all the contestants band together and not vote at all to voice our dissaproval over this major change that affects the entire game.

My team is already cursed in that we have a non participater. Was he even notified that he was part of the game? That is unfair to the people in his tribe.

sinton66
03-30-2006, 08:43 PM
"The Twists, the twists!"

big daddy russ
03-30-2006, 08:44 PM
LOL, I was finally going to bust out with all my backstabbing, lying and cheating tonight. You stole my thunder.

Oh well. You live and die by the hand your dealt. :D

Gobbla2001
03-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
this is something that should have been done in the very beginning. IT totally changes the game and you announce it 20 minutes before the voting fo the evening starts. Not right and I say all the contestants band together and not vote at all to voice our dissaproval over this major change that affects the entire game.

My team is already cursed in that we have a non participater. Was he even notified that he was part of the game? That is unfair to the people in his tribe.

I say it's just a game and no one will be harmed by this change unless they are VERY, and I mean VERRRRRY suicidle...

I say let's do it... too bad I can't vote off injured now... or maybe I never voted for him in the first place... OR MAYBE, I know all of the questions and answers to begin with an am working being the scenes?

Ranger Mom
03-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
"The Twists, the twists!"

So shake it up baby now
shake it up baby..

Twist and shout
Twist and shout

C'mon c'mon c'mon baby now
c'mon and work it on out:D :D

C'MON injured...work it out!!!

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 08:47 PM
I think this new thought up twist isnt a twist at all it is being done to protect some other players. It should ahve been done at the beginning of the game and not thrown at us 20 minutes before the third round.

Gobbla2001
03-30-2006, 08:48 PM
I think this new thought up twist isnt a twist at all it is being done to protect some other players. It should ahve been done at the beginning of the game and not thrown at us 20 minutes before the third round.

Everybody, I am proud to present to you The Rev. Jesse Jackson!!!

DU_stud04
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: nice one

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 08:52 PM
Man those are def fighting words.

I think this is somethign that should ahve been prresented to the participants and let us think about it quicker than 20 minutes before the question was given. It changes the entire game and the part that bugs me the most about it is that there is no reasoning behind it. There are tons of reasons against it but can you give me any for it???

SintonFan
03-30-2006, 08:53 PM
This has been talked about since the beginning but was gonna be implimented later. We all agreed that earlier is better. The final ruling on this hammered out today.
ALSO, the two non-participants were started on each team. Each person was drawn from a hat and placed in a team one at a time to make sure it was fare and balanced.

LH Panther Mom
03-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Who are we trying to protect? It's a game. None of us gives a flying flip who wins.

DU_stud04
03-30-2006, 08:55 PM

I think this is somethign that should ahve been prresented to the participants and let us think about it quicker than 20 minutes before the question was given. It changes the entire game and the part that bugs me the most about it is that there is no reasoning behind it. There are tons of reasons against it but can you give me any for it???

why so jibbed about this? is it breaking up an allience???(sp) i dont see it as any big deal, ITS JSUT A GAME....now if we were playin for 1,000,000$.....

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
This has been talked about since the beginning but was gonna be implimented later. We all agreed that earlier is better. The final ruling on this hammered out today.
ALSO, the two non-participants were started on each team. Each person was drawn from a hat and placed in a team one at a time to make sure it was fare and balanced.

It should have been done before the game started. There are already alliances hammered out that have been in the works for three days and you changing the game in the middle of it makes no sense. Stick with what you started with. If it was somethign you talked about before then you should have done it you cant sit on the fence and then just throw it in there when you feel like the time is right. Do it next time you do the game but you cant change the rules 3 days in.

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
why so jibbed about this? is it breaking up an allience???(sp) i dont see it as any big deal, ITS JSUT A GAME....now if we were playin for 1,000,000$.....
I think it is a big deal because they havent given a reason yet for implementing it at the last minute after the game has already begun.

sinton66
03-30-2006, 08:58 PM

You're wasting valuable time complaining instead of stratigizing.

DU_stud04
03-30-2006, 08:59 PM
maybe i should argue also.....my post count would go up dramatically

Gobbla2001
03-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
You're wasting valuable time complaining instead of stratigizing.

exactly...

For SintonFan, though... please include the new twist with all info in the same message as the question ABOVE the question... I know the last couple of nights I have basically got on the net, gone to the downlow and have just openened my pm's and have responded just before heading out of the house...

injuredinmelee
oh my team is screwed cause im not voting. I hate the way this thing turned out tonight. Its wrong and I think it is shady. You mods are smart enough to realize who has aligned with who int he voting and the only reason i can see that you would want to break those up is to help somene out. No one has offered any reasoing at all on how it makes the game better. All you ahv done is accuse me of being a whiner etc lets hear why this had to take place now?

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Who are we trying to protect? It's a game. None of us gives a flying flip who wins.
:thinking: :thinking: :confused:

piratebg
Originally posted by DU_stud04
maybe i should argue also.....my post count would go up dramatically

Not a bad idea. Maybe I sould join the fight too.

FREE WILLY

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Everyone vote for me cause im not gonna be any help.

piratebg
03-30-2006, 09:03 PM
TONKAWA RULEZZZZZZ

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 09:09 PM
who on the first tribe listed hasnt been particpating???

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 09:20 PM
who on the first tribe listed hasnt been particpating???

I know that Manck didn't get anything in last night

44INAROW
03-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

that's a little personal isn't it :D :devil:
sorry, wanted to lighten up the mood :)

Ranger Mom
03-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that's a little personal isn't it :D :devil:
sorry, wanted to lighten up the mood :)

Okay...that made me almost pee my pants!!:clap: :clap:

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

Did he vote the first night? Has Blackie Voted at all? Has he made one comment at all about being in the game? I see where manck has participated in makign comments but nothing on blackie.

DU_stud04
03-30-2006, 09:30 PM
hahahha:clap: :clap: :clap:

sinton66
03-30-2006, 10:44 PM
ttt (for any late comers);)