PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of La Grange...

Gobbla2001
03-30-2006, 08:30 PM
For all of you La Grange people (currently cldvjlhijklmnop or however it goes;) ), do you guys remember a Jeff Kelly? He was from around the mid-90's at La Grange, then went Kansas State and Atlanta Flacons... I met him about a month ago at a Sports Bar, forgot to tell you guys...

He had come to Victoria to pick up some couches or something for his sister and he ended up stopping by the bar for some food and drink... only drank a couple but we had about a 30 minute convo... very nice guy... he said he was trying to get back into the NFL as long as his knee cooperates... This past year he was a student-coach at OU... hope he's not the reason they sucked (bwahahaha)...

Just seein' if you folks remembered him...

lepfan
03-31-2006, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
This past year he was a student-coach at OU... I knew that! (yeah, I finally knew something!) He came to our school once and brought his niece a birthday cake for her birthday...we went outside and had cake and ice cream (and then got reprimanded by the superintendent for getting ice cream and cake on the sidewalk :rolleyes: what a jerk (IMO) ...my daughter had him sign her shirt...she still has it...i have a pic of my fellow teachers and I with him...he was a really nice guy He went to JuCo in Garden City (before going to KState)...I talked to one of the coaches over there last summer about him...