PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Rules Modification???

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 09:48 AM
If we are to keep with the way the TV series is played...shouldn't the total of votes that each player is receiving be revealed? I don't care about them being private/public but the TV show would always give us every vote...whether we knew who voted what or not. Just a thought

AP Panther Fan
03-30-2006, 09:53 AM
I think you have a very good point!:cool:

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 10:47 AM
I agree we should know who is getting votes at the end of the night without revealing who voted for who unless they want it revealed.

GreenMonster
03-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Dudes and/or Dudettes:

I disagree with any and all rules changes while the game is in play. Changes/Alterations should be made in the offseason to improve the quality of the game. Until this game is complete the rules should stay as they are currently written.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood GreenMonster

mustang04
03-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Dudes and/or Dudettes:

I disagree with any and all rules changes while the game is in play. Changes/Alterations should be made in the offseason to improve the quality of the game. Until this game is complete the rules should stay as they are currently written.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood GreenMonster

ahhh put a lid on it GM:p :D

GreenMonster
03-30-2006, 11:04 AM
OK, I will agree to one rule change: Reggie must get an anal probe before being eligible to continue.

mustang04
03-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
OK, I will agree to one rule change: Reggie must get an anal probe before being eligible to continue.

already done...the mods wanted to make sure i wasnt hiding anything up me arse when i got to the island that i could pull out for use at a later date during the game...standard procedure:D

mustang04
03-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
already done...the mods wanted to make sure i wasnt hiding anything up me arse when i got to the island that i could pull out for use at a later date during the game...standard procedure:D

but the kicker, to make sure Rm wasnt hiding anything to help any of the participants, i had to probe her...and all i'm saying is i DID NOT use the same probe she used on me.....thats all im saying:rolleyes: :D

DU_stud04
03-30-2006, 11:27 AM
w....o....w....

GreenMonster
03-30-2006, 11:29 AM
but the kicker, to make sure Rm wasnt hiding anything to help any of the participants, i had to probe her...and all i'm saying is i DID NOT use the same probe she used on me.....thats all im saying:rolleyes: :D

:eek: :D That's funny Reggie!

Ranger Mom
03-30-2006, 12:48 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek:

All votes will be public when we get down to 8 contestants.

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: :eek: :eek:

All votes will be public when we get down to 8 contestants.

I'm not asking for the votes to be public now. Just asking for the tally of votes against any player to be public...just as they are on the show

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm not asking for the votes to be public now. Just asking for the tally of votes against any player to be public...just as they are on the show
Exactly. I dont see how this would compromise anyone or anything.

SintonFan
03-30-2006, 02:03 PM
If we are to keep with the way the TV series is played...shouldn't the total of votes that each player is receiving be revealed? I don't care about them being private/public but the TV show would always give us every vote...whether we knew who voted what or not. Just a thought
Hmmmmmm.....:thinking:
I think the inmates are trying to run the asylum.:p
Tonight will have a special twist, trust me Adidas, it'll be fun.:inlove:

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hmmmmmm.....:thinking:
I think the inmates are trying to run the asylum.:p
Tonight will have a special twist, trust me Adidas, it'll be fun.:inlove:

All I want to know is why we are trying to recreate the TV show but not following this one rule? It just doesn't add up. This game is getting way too shady...I'm not sure I trust it to be valid

SintonFan
03-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Adidas, I am doing everything I can to make sure all is fair to everyone. The reason why the mods took this challenge is to make sure everyone gets a fair shake and talk of favorites wouldn't take place. That's why three mods are involved. It keeps the integrity of the game intact. I see your point, though.:)
I'll ask the mods their opinion on this.

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Adidas, I am doing everything I can to make sure all is fair to everyone. The reason why the mods took this challenge is to make sure everyone gets a fair shake and talk of favorites wouldn't take place. That's why three mods are involved. It keeps the integrity of the game intact. I see your point, though.:)

thanks

injuredinmelee
03-30-2006, 02:17 PM

your the man or woman which ever it might be. I honestly dont know. Not saying you act manly or girly i just never thought about which.

SintonFan
03-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
your the man or woman which ever it might be. I honestly dont know. Not saying you act manly or girly i just never thought about which.
How can you act manly or girly on a bb?:thinking:

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 02:24 PM
How can you act manly or girly on a bb?:thinking:

He just wanted to write something to boost his post count...and that is what came out!!! :doh:

Ranger Mom
03-30-2006, 02:33 PM
Adidas, are you questioning this because PPHSfan has been publically trying to vote you off since it started??:p

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 02:47 PM
Adidas, are you questioning this because PPHSfan has been publically trying to vote you off since it started??:p

no because then i would be asking for everybody's vote to be public. I'm just asking for a tally of the votes...the same thing that you have on the show in the earlier episodes before it gets down to fewer people and they start letting tv see who is voting against whom. Just trying to keep things as authentic as is possible...

Ranger Mom
03-30-2006, 02:49 PM
no because then i would be asking for everybody's vote to be public. I'm just asking for a tally of the votes...the same thing that you have on the show in the earlier episodes before it gets down to fewer people and they start letting tv see who is voting against whom. Just trying to keep things as authentic as is possible...

I have to trust you on that one...I have never watched an epidose of Survivor.

I can only do 1 reality show a year and I choose American Idol!:D

Adidas410s
03-30-2006, 02:51 PM
I have to trust you on that one...I have never watched an epidose of Survivor.

I can only do 1 reality show a year and I choose American Idol!:D

I haven't watched since the first 2 seasons and the start of the 3rd...but that is how it was originally done and I highly doubt it has changed since.