PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pirate4State

Phil C
03-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Any makeup game with Mathis. With this tight district race in softball we dont' have a game to spare.

pirate4state
03-30-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Any makeup game with Mathis. With this tight district race in softball we dont' have a game to spare. LOL! They play today JV at 5pm Varsity at 7pm. The boys play at 6pm, Varsity only.

Phil C
03-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LOL! They play today JV at 5pm Varsity at 7pm. The boys play at 6pm, Varsity only.

Thank you! I am glad they are making up the game but I am still concerned because they have to play Ingleside tomorrow night. Riflearm is dangerous!

pirate4state
03-30-2006, 10:22 AM
Thank you! I am glad they are making up the game but I am still concerned because they have to play Ingleside tomorrow night. Riflearm is dangerous! Don't stress, remember she is on the bench!

Phil C
03-30-2006, 02:34 PM
Any more news! It is afternoon now. Are the games still on?

pirate4state
03-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Any more news! It is afternoon now. Are the games still on? I haven't heard anything different, but it sure looks like more rain. :( I'll let you know if there is a change.

Phil C
03-30-2006, 03:05 PM
I haven't heard anything different, but it sure looks like more rain. :( I'll let you know if there is a change.

The sun came out this morning but now it is cloudy. The weather service says that it is supposed to cloudy today and tomorrow but no mention of rain. So maybe it is still a go if the weather man is right.

pirate4state
03-30-2006, 03:07 PM
The sun came out this morning but now it is cloudy. The weather service says that it is supposed to cloudy today and tomorrow but no mention of rain. So maybe it is still a go if the weather man is right. Don't hold your breath! :p It'll probably be cold & windy. :(

I wonder if the track meet is still a "go" in Aransas Pass?

Phil C
03-30-2006, 03:19 PM
Don't hold your breath! :p It'll probably be cold & windy. :(

I wonder if the track meet is still a "go" in Aransas Pass?

It will be windy according to the weather man but the low is just going to be 66 but of course the wind will make it feel colder. I don't think they will cancel it just for that.

Probably AP Panther Fan would know about the track meet.

Phil C
03-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Games are still on last I heard.