PDA

View Full Version : 3-0 Bellville vs 3-0 Columbus (Baseball)

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-29-2006, 08:52 PM
This will be for the #1 spot in the district, give us your oppinion on this one. This game will be in Columbus Friday night.

sports=life
03-29-2006, 10:34 PM
I think it will be a good matchup. Both are very good teams and it could go eather way. Though i think Bellville will come out with the win. Even though Columbus has their top dog on the mound. Bellville has got a good left handed pitcher that if i spots the ball well can really be affective. After watching the Bellville Rice game Bellville's bats looked really good. I think they put up like 14 hits. Bellville is my pick.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-29-2006, 10:42 PM
My bad it sould read 3-0 for both teams.
I think if G. Hollon has a good 4-5 innings, and Bellville by chance would be winning, Pederson would come in and finish with a save!!!!

clayton7
03-29-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
My bad it sould read 3-0 for both teams.
I think if G. Hollon has a good 4-5 innings, and Bellville by chance would be winning, Pederson would come in and finish with a save!!!!

Hollon will totally dominate the game...Then Pederson will come in just to get some mound work and seal the deal.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-30-2006, 09:14 PM
I know Bellville will be the underdog in this one but the lefty from Bellville will be up for this one and will give 110% on the mound for his teammates, coach, and town!!!!!

sports=life
03-30-2006, 10:54 PM
i cant wait. this is when u see who is the real superstars!!

clayton7
03-31-2006, 08:16 AM
I guess we'll have to see, but Columbus wears under armour and I dont think Bellville can compete with prestige.