PDA

View Full Version : has anyone heard the term "butter face"?

pirate44
03-29-2006, 11:18 AM
i heard it on the Glenn Beck program just now for the first time. they made it seem like its a well known term.

Cameron Crazy
03-29-2006, 11:20 AM
yup why might you ask?

Adidas410s
03-29-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
yup why might you ask?

come on the 14 yr old has heard it...you GOTTA know what it is!

Ranger Mom
03-29-2006, 11:25 AM
That's terrible!!!

BUTTERFACE :

A girl with an exceptionally hot body but an exceptionally ugly face.

"Everything but-her-face is attractive."

pirate44
03-29-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
come on the 14 yr old has heard it...you GOTTA know what it is!
i know NOW because of the show, but i seriously never heard it before. i guess im just too old.

Phil C
03-29-2006, 11:58 AM
I don't know if this is a new term or not but when I was in college my junior year in the fall term we had groups that participated in a track like competition with both men and women on teams and there was a girl that came there for one year from Michigan named Deanna. A very pretty northern girl but we didnt' hit it off too well and had differences on the way things were done on the track as to form etc. One day we got into another argument and she blew up and said something like "You don't know what your talking about Desert Face!"
I replied "You are not any better you Northern Yankee Rotten Tomato!"
We stopped and both looked at each other and realized how stupid it was and broke broke out laughing at the same time. We were great friends after that and even went out of dates till she left after the spring semester. She had a sweetheart in Michigan and it was understood she would be returning to him after her year here was up but it was a great year while she was here. I haven't heard from her in years now. For some reason Butter Face evoked memories of that long long ago past.

SWMustang
03-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I don't know if this is a new term or not but when I was in college my junior year in the fall term we had groups that participated in a track like competition with both men and women on teams and there was a girl that came there for one year from Michigan named Deanna. A very pretty northern girl but we didnt' hit it off too well and had differences on the way things were done on the track as to form etc. One day we got into another argument and she blew up and said something like "You don't know what your talking about Desert Face!"
I replied "You are not any better you Northern Yankee Rotten Tomatoe!"
We stopped and both looked at each other and realized how stupid it was and broke broke out laughing at the same times. We were great friends after that and even went out of dates till she left after the spring semester. She had a sweetheart in Michigan and it was understood she would be returning to him after her year here was up but it was a great year while she was here. I haven't heard from her in years now. For some reason Butter Face evoked memories of that long long ago past.

You were like two ships passing in the night, but alas it was not meant to be, Phil.

Adidas410s
03-29-2006, 12:06 PM
We stopped and both looked at each other and realized how stupid it was and broke broke out laughing at the same times. We were great friends after that and even went out of dates till she left after the spring semester. She had a sweetheart in Michigan and it was understood she would be returning to him after her year here was up but it was a great year while she was here. I haven't heard from her in years now. For some reason Butter Face evoked memories of that long long ago past.

uh oh...is The Godfather having a "weak moment?" :thinking:

BTW...I now have the Fox Movie Channel as of last night so I need some movie updates so I know when to be watching for the good ones...especially Dawn at Socorro. I wanna see just how great it is! :D

pirate44
03-29-2006, 12:10 PM
great story Phil C, thanks

SintonFan
03-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i know NOW because of the show, but i seriously never heard it before. i guess im just too old.
I'm in the same boat as you, fofo. I never heard it before. It must be a nawthener thing.

Phil C
03-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
uh oh...is The Godfather having a "weak moment?" :thinking:

BTW...I now have the Fox Movie Channel as of last night so I need some movie updates so I know when to be watching for the good ones...especially Dawn at Socorro. I wanna see just how great it is! :D

That is a great channel Adidas! Dawn at Socorro is usually on TCM and I will post when it is on as well as updates when Fox has some great movies.

Adidas410s
03-29-2006, 12:35 PM
That is a great channel Adidas! Dawn at Socorro is usually on TCM and I will post when it is on as well as updates when Fox has some great movies.

I haven't checked yet to see if I carry TCM but with the 200 or so stations it's bound to be in there somewhere...

neck_06
03-29-2006, 12:46 PM
everything looks good "But-Her Face"!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek:

whtfbplaya
03-29-2006, 02:02 PM
OLD:D

raider red 2000
03-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by neck_06

we would call em double baggers.

one for her and one for you, in case hers falls off :)

Phil C
03-29-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by neck_06

:D Good with neck. Of course there is no such thing as an ugly woman. It is just some are more prettier than others.

whtfbplaya
03-29-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
we would call em double baggers.

one for her and one for you, in case hers falls off :)

That's a good one to.

espn1
03-29-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
That's terrible!!!

BUTTERFACE :

A girl with an exceptionally hot body but an exceptionally ugly face.

"Everything but-her-face is attractive." That's why they make Ski masks and paper bags.:D :D :D

olddawggreen
03-29-2006, 06:32 PM
Are you talking about Butterface sculpturers,

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3329/butterface8ci.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

or Butterface Bubba's?

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/7378/butterface22zg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:confused: :confused:

Cameron Crazy
03-29-2006, 06:32 PM
lol butterface nice

PPHSfan
03-29-2006, 07:06 PM
LOL,

I have know about Butter Face for years.

Cameron Crazy
03-29-2006, 08:13 PM
same here first time i heard it was in the 4th grade

MHSvarsity2007
03-30-2006, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
same here first time i heard it was in the 4th grade

i think thats when i heard it too, lol

District303aPastPlayer
03-30-2006, 12:52 AM
we use the terms, paper, plastic, or darkened room :)

lepfan
03-30-2006, 12:57 AM
I have never heard 'butter face' either...we called it fugly....

piratebg
03-30-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by lepfan
I have never heard 'butter face' either...we called it fugly....

Same here, but butter face sounds more polite than fugly. Butter face it is.

mustang04
03-30-2006, 11:25 AM
i always liked "good from far, but far from good":D :D