PDA

View Full Version : Bellville is done...

jykoy
12-01-2001, 06:31 PM
Bellville is done. It was a good season. It's been fun following them. Congrats to Sinton. I'm sure it was a good game. Any details?

Specklebelly
12-01-2001, 06:52 PM
I guess it was just a bad weekend for the Tri-County area. Congrats on a good season Bellville.

eye of the tiger
12-01-2001, 07:42 PM
A good run for sure jess. Congrats to Sinton and congrats to Bellville for a great season.

jykoy
12-01-2001, 10:04 PM
Guess all the bellville fans have stopped coming on here?

BellvilleDude
12-01-2001, 10:10 PM
yea turnovers hurt us there at the end great game we were winning 13-7 at half then after a turnover changed momentum. great year seniors who post on here

REBEL II
12-01-2001, 10:14 PM
Giddings beat Bellville by 5TD's in their scrimage. But, great year Bellville!
Anytime you get that far in the play-offs.

SintonFan
12-02-2001, 01:53 AM
Congrats to Bellville on a great season! Your Brahmas played a great game, and deserve to be proud! Bellville deserved their state ranking and all their accolades. Before anyone gets mad, please understand these coments are from the heart. I saw a great game today, and was proud of our boys of course. Seeing several members from the Bellville team come to life from their words here and other boards to the field made me realize just how much class their team has. Dornan backed up his words on here and he's a stud on the field. He was a prime example of many. I wish everyone from Bellville a great future in what they decide to do. As I mentioned to therealbulldogs, I as a fan know this season ended too short for you Brahmas. I know ya'll had state goals, it showed on the field!

BrahmaFan
12-02-2001, 07:37 AM
It was a great game..you just can't make mistakes against a good team...and we made a crucial fumble and when Sinton got the big MO
they were not going to be stopped....Sinton will win State...that game yesterday may have been the State game...It was a great year for Bellville...Yesterday there were only 3 undefeated teams in 3A in Texas..Bellville fans can be proud of the way the team played all year and they way they carried themselves...To the coaches...they did an outstanding job as well.

MCAT
12-02-2001, 10:36 AM
BEllville was impressive. brahma fan, i looked for you but there wasn't a chance in finding you. THose were two great teams, its a shame they met so early. BEllville's d was awesome, but i think the quarterback yesterday was something hadn't seen this year.They qb, reminded me of the Tye Gunn from last years state champion team. I was impressed with the first half, with bellville scoring thirteen, but as i predicted, they would have trouble scoring. Fumbles killed yesterday, but they always do and you know they are a part of the game. Great season to bellville, GOod luck to Sinton. it was fun....

JBS013300
12-02-2001, 12:09 PM
Nobody will beat Everman !!!

classof 85
12-02-2001, 12:48 PM
I hope you have that attitude if you face the winner of the Sinton - BC game ,It's a surefire way to get beat when you say you can't be.

Jacket2000
12-02-2001, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by JBS013300:
Nobody will beat Everman !!!
Very bold statement there, my friend. I agree, Everman, along with Sinton, is the team to beat; but it can be done. And if the rest of the Everman squad thinks like you do, Im sure it'll happen sooner than later.
J2K

gdornon11
12-02-2001, 02:09 PM
thankyou sintonfan

jykoy
12-02-2001, 02:43 PM
Garrett,
Good job man... hell of a season. I am extremely happy for y'all. I'm sure y'all had a blast getting that far. Cherish it, because once it's gone, it's gone for good. Watching old film isn't the same, talking about it makes you nostalgic, and college football isn't the same. Helluva job buddy. We'll "celebrate" when I get home.

marion_man
12-03-2001, 10:05 AM
long live Marion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!