PDA

View Full Version : Track Meets This Weekend

justlikesports
03-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Just wondering who is going to the meets in Abilene and San Angelo? Monahans girls will travel to Abilene, while the boys are headed to Angelo. Good luck to everyone and travel safely.

injuredinmelee
03-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Which Abilene track meet is it? I hope its the Wylie one. Im anxious to finally see everyone run.

justlikesports
03-27-2006, 07:25 PM
It's just for the girls I believe!

Whsdogs
03-27-2006, 08:53 PM
yah the boys will be here in san angelo...i cant wait!!! got asked to help the good ol' coach...should be fun to see what has been goin on since i left a couple years ago...man i sure do miss the track :(

RdaleBoi08
03-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Will(Rockdale) Will Be Going To Lorena's Track Meet!....20 Teams Are Supposed To Be There!...Going To Be A Long Track Meet!

injuredinmelee
03-27-2006, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Whsdogs
yah the boys will be here in san angelo...i cant wait!!! got asked to help the good ol' coach...should be fun to see what has been goin on since i left a couple years ago...man i sure do miss the track :(

It doesnt get better than spending the day with Eddie Lang. I love the crap out of him.

Whsdogs
03-27-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
It doesnt get better than spending the day with Eddie Lang. I love the crap out of him.

haha oh yah...i use to loveeee track meets cause of the guy...best and funniest coach right there...cant wait to see him and coach smith this weekend