PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch "The Apprentice"?

LH Panther Mom
03-27-2006, 02:43 PM
I've never watched an episode. I guess I had enough of "you're fired" when I was supervising. Anyway, my company has some things going on with the upcoming episodes and I wanted to know if it's worth my time to watch.

(BTW....our client is giving away several awesome prizes as well, but I'm sure I'm not eligible.)

44INAROW
03-27-2006, 03:19 PM
I've never watched it.. "The Donald's" hair bugs the living crap out of me :D I do have many friends and co-workers that are avid fans of the show though............

LH Panther Mom
03-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
"The Donald's" hair bugs the living crap out of me :D
Me too! BLYEK! :D

:weeping: :weeping: I just checked the rules of the sweepstakes and I'm not eligible. :( I really, really would NOT mind going on a cruise.

pirate4state
03-27-2006, 03:34 PM
I watched the first 3 seasons and then lost interest. I know there were a few of us that watched, but I guess everyone has lost interest. ;)

pirate44
03-27-2006, 03:45 PM
THAT THING IS ON AGAIN?? I USUALLY WATCH IT.

LH Panther Mom
03-27-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
THAT THING IS ON AGAIN?? I USUALLY WATCH IT.
STARTS TONIGHT. :)

Have you noticed that since you've lost your voice, folks talk louder to you...thinking maybe you can't hear, too? :D

pirate44
03-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
STARTS TONIGHT. :)

Have you noticed that since you've lost your voice, folks talk louder to you...thinking maybe you can't hear, too? :D

HAHA. MY BOSS KEEPS WHISPERIN TO ME. HE SAYS IF I GET TO TALK LOW TO HIM, HE GETS TO TALK LOW TO ME.