PDA

View Full Version : According to someone on the DL

HighSchool Fan
03-26-2006, 09:59 AM
if the kid gets shot and killed, he deserves it since he's been warned.

Dad Threatens Child Bully With Gun

United Press International

An investigator with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement allegedly threatened to shoot a fifth-grader in a school playground.

"I started to cry. I was thinking he was going to shoot me," 10-year-old Antoine Hodges told The New York Daily News.

Hodges said he was walking to school when Carlos Ugarte grabbed him by the collar and asked if he had been messing with Ugarte's son.

"Yeah," Antoine responded. He told The News that Ugarte then brandished his weapon and pressed it against his stomach.

Hodges told The News he had tattled on Ugarte's son the day before and when the two boys were standing in line, Ugarte' son Carlos shoved him and he slugged him back.

After his confrontation with Hodges, Ugarte made both boys shake hands and agree not to fight, police sources said.

"Ugarte later turned himself in to police and was charged with menacing. At his job, Ugarte was put on administrative duty and stripped of his gun and badge pending an investigation," an ICE spokesman said.

injuredinmelee
03-26-2006, 10:02 AM
when I was in 4th grade I had a guy in his 40's jump on me because I beat the crap out of his kid for slapping my lil sister who was in kindergarten. Some adults just dont get it.

espn1
03-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
when I was in 4th grade I had a guy in his 40's jump on me because I beat the crap out of his kid for slapping my lil sister who was in kindergarten. Some adults just dont get it. It must of been tuff being in 4th grade and kicking a Kindergarteners butt. I bet by now you could handle an 8th grader.:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
03-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by espn1
It must of been tuff being in 4th grade and kicking a Kindergarteners butt. I bet by now you could handle an 8th grader.:D :D :D

I believe he was saying it was his little sister that was in kindergarten....leaving me to believe she was proabably being picked on by an older kid!

Buccaneer
03-26-2006, 11:05 AM
1st grader?

Gobbla2001
03-26-2006, 12:16 PM
when I was in 4th grade I had a guy in his 40's jump on me because I beat the crap out of his kid for slapping my lil sister who was in kindergarten. Some adults just dont get it.

Never had a little sister, but there would have been some defending of my sister going on...

PhiI C
03-26-2006, 12:19 PM
Can't we all just learn to get along? :(

big daddy russ
03-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Never had a little sister, but there would have been some defending of my sister going on...
When we were juniors in HS, my best friend's little sis (who was in seventh grade at the time) got slugged in the face by one of her male classmates. My buddy had to be restrained when he saw it happen. The boy then messed his pants and cried.

And you know what, to this day I don't see anything wrong with that. Now a gun and a 40 year-old, that's a different story.

Gobbla2001
03-26-2006, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
When we were juniors in HS, my best friend's little sis (who was in seventh grade at the time) got slugged in the face by one of her male classmates. My buddy had to be restrained when he saw it happen. Seventh grader or not, that boy got pushed around plenty.

See, and that's okay, he was disciplined... bet he never slugged a girl again... and if he has slugged another girl, maybe there should have been more than pushing around...

GreenMonster
03-26-2006, 01:24 PM

Dude, my dad wasn't that hard on you and your sister deserved it! :p

GreenMonster
03-26-2006, 01:35 PM
By the way, pushing me down a flight of stairs is hardly beating the crap out of me, the stairs did all the dirty work for you. :D