PDA

View Full Version : Sinton Vs Calallen Baseball

sinton66
03-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Sinton did better than the first time they met, but Calallen still ten run ruled them in six innings. Final 12-2.

maroogreen
03-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Is Sinton having a rebuilding year? Is Coach K still around? I always liked that man...he's a class act and a great coach. Of course, I'm the same age as Jaime Sepeda, and since we had to play ya'll twice a year during district play and assorted tournaments, most of my memories involve Sinton rolling over the competition.

PhiI C
03-25-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by maroogreen
Is Sinton having a rebuilding year? Is Coach K still around? I always liked that man...he's a class act and a great coach. Of course, I'm the same age as Jaime Sepeda, and since we had to play ya'll twice a year during district play and assorted tournaments, most of my memories involve Sinton rolling over the competition.

Coach K is still around and coaching the baseball team.

sinton66
03-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Sinton is fairly young this year. We also don't have the pitching talent we usually have. Ramirez is a quality pitcher, but Sinton seems to be saving him for district games.

Phil C
03-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Sinton is fairly young this year. We also don't have the pitching talent we usually have. Ramirez is a quality pitcher, but Sinton seems to be saving him for district games.

66 He had pitched the night before against Aransas Pass - a district game.

AP Panther Fan
03-27-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
66 He had pitched the night before against Aransas Pass - a district game.

Yes, and he did a great job.:p :D

Phil C
03-27-2006, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Yes, and he did a great job.:p :D

So did our favorite AP Panther! :)

AP Panther Fan
03-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
So did our favorite AP Panther! :)

:D :D :D

BTW....It was good to see you GodFather! I just don't know what to think about that "NO SHOW" Pirate4State.;) She must have decided to defrost rather than stick it out for the remainder of the baseball game. Sinton needs to stock up on their hot chocolate (they ran out in the 1st inning). Don't you just love this spring weather! :doh:

Maroon87
03-27-2006, 09:50 AM
I was at the game. Sinton hung in for a while and led 1-0 and then 2-1, but they made some costly errors in the 4th inning and the dam kinda broke after that.

sinton66
03-27-2006, 09:51 AM
I was there too, you should have come over and said hi.

Maroon87
03-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I was there too, you should have come over and said hi.

Sorry about that 66...I didn't know what you looked like or I would've. I didn't want to look like an idiot standing in front of the Sinton section yelling "Who's here from the Downlow?":nerd:

I'll have to coordinate a little better next time...:cool:

District303aPastPlayer
03-27-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Sorry about that 66...I didn't know what you looked like or I would've. I didn't want to look like an idiot standing in front of the Sinton section yelling "Who's here from the Downlow?":nerd:

I'll have to coordinate a little better next time...:cool:

its okay, you wouldnt be the first saying that

pirate4state
03-27-2006, 03:33 PM
:D :D :D

I just don't know what to think about that "NO SHOW" Pirate4State.;) She must have decided to defrost rather than stick it out for the remainder of the baseball game. :o that is correct...i needed to defrost :D Sorry I missed you.

AP Panther Fan
03-27-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:o that is correct...i needed to defrost :D Sorry I missed you.

too cold for those DQ Blizzards anyway...we will plan it again in the near future. :cool:

Phil C
03-27-2006, 04:24 PM
too cold for those DQ Blizzards anyway...we will plan it again in the near future. :cool:

Maybe the next time when the teams play in AP.
The good news is that after the Mathis games in Mathis tomorrow in softball that three of our last four district games left will be in Sinton! :)