PDA

View Full Version : Snyder vs. Sweetwater (Baseball)

Snyder_TigerFan
03-24-2006, 10:15 PM
It was a pitchers dual until the 6th inning (1-1) when the Tigers scored 6 runs. Day (sophmore) pitched a great game getting the complete game with 13 Ks and 1ER. Tigers win, 7-2. Great game Tigers, way to start off district.

GetRDoneStangs
03-24-2006, 10:34 PM
It was a pitchers dual until the 6th inning (1-1) when the Tigers scored 7 runs

Wow,..... I took a break to feed the dogs and then got a phone call... and the next thing was Snyder way up..

Congrats Tigers on a well pitched game.. See ya at Moffit (Sp?) in a few weeks..

mrescape43
03-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Where are you Stang! Man I am getting hungry for some of that terrific meatloaf at Allens! LOL:D :D

stangpride
03-25-2006, 12:32 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all the tiger fans for thir sportsmanship last night and congrats on the win. and to the loyal stang fans im sorry i didnt bring my best stuff and for that i apologize.

MHSvarsity2007
03-25-2006, 01:10 PM
how do you guys think 4-3A is going to end up?

mrescape43
03-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by stangpride
I just wanted to say thank you to all the tiger fans for thir sportsmanship last night and congrats on the win. and to the loyal stang fans im sorry i didnt bring my best stuff and for that i apologize.

It appeared that you gave 100% so you have nothing to apologize for. Great game and good luck in future starts!

SWMustang
03-25-2006, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by stangpride

You don't owe anyone an apology. Play hard, do your best, win with class and lose with dignity. I imagine you condust yourself that way and that's all you owe anybody.

No pitcher has his best stuff every time out. I saw Roy Oswalt get worked over last year on opening day by the cardinals. Flash forward to September and look what he did to those same cardinals.

GWOOD
03-25-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
You don't owe anyone an apology. Play hard, do your best, win with class and lose with dignity. I imagine you condust yourself that way and that's all you owe anybody.

No pitcher has his best stuff every time out. I saw Roy Oswalt get worked over last year on opening day by the cardinals. Flash forward to September and look what he did to those same cardinals.

Ditto, Stangpride. Baseball is a funny game. One night the guy goes 4-4. Next game, 0-4 with two strikeouts, a weak groundout, and an infield popout.

But I do know that pitchers feel an extra burden. You know that it takes mental toughness to cope with the pressure as well as talent to be a good pitcher. I do however appreciate your "no-excuses" attitude. That says a lot about you.

DaHop72
03-26-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by mrescape43
Where are you Stang! Man I am getting hungry for some of that terrific meatloaf at Allens! LOL:D :D Me too, expect bring on the fried chicken.

STANG RED
03-27-2006, 12:58 AM
All right boys! You'll get your Ms. Allens meal, but I hope you dont choke on it. I cant believe we gave up 6 unearned runs in two innings! The pitching was great on both sides, but we just had way too many passed balls there at the end. Our freshman catcher did the best he could do, but he just isnt ready for varsity catching duties yet. Kendal threw some wicked pitches in that last couple of innings that the catcher just couldnt handle. Hopefully, that situation will improve quickly. The Snyder pitcher did a great job, but we are going to have to get alot more aggresive at the plate.