PDA

View Full Version : Golf Question

kepdawg
03-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Why do these guys keep hitting the ball in the water? Don't they know you're not supposed to do that?

Adidas410s
03-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Why do these guys keep hitting the ball in the water? Don't they know you're not supposed to do that?

you would think so...

STANG RED
03-24-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh, so thats what I've been doing wrong all these years.
No wonder I suck so bad at golf. I just didnt unerstand the objective. What about those big holes with sand in them, and the trees lineing the fairways? Should I be avoiding those as well? They seem to give me even more trouble than the water.

Sweetwater Red
03-24-2006, 04:06 PM
Are you talking about th 17th hole?

Ranger Mom
03-24-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Because they are SOO bored and if they lose all the balls in the water they won't have to play anymore???:D

MARLINDOGS
03-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Because they are SOO bored and if they lose all the balls in the water they won't have to play anymore???:D Not True.Because when the balls go in the water there is a vacuum that sucks them down this tunnel that sends them back to the club house.:D

Ranger Mom
03-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
Not True.Because when the balls go in the water there is a vacuum that sucks them down this tunnel that sends them back to the club house.:D

For real??

My nephew used to have a summer job diving into those things and getting the golf balls out.

MARLINDOGS
03-24-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For real??

My nephew used to have a summer job diving into those things and getting the golf balls out. Someone made him look like a goof ball.:evillaugh :evillaugh

shankbear
03-24-2006, 06:20 PM
The total purse for this tournament is $8,000,000. The winner gets $1.4 million. I would stand there and pump a hundred balls into the water for even the slightest chance at that kinda dough. Of course if I knocked that many in the drink, I would come in dead last and out of the money.

injuredinmelee
03-24-2006, 06:25 PM
I played this afternoon. Took a 10 on #14 (par 5) and a 10 on #16 (par 3). You guys that play know what that is like I hope. you get so mad you just keep Tin Cupping it.