PDA

View Full Version : I'll be glad when ESPN.com removes...

kepdawg
03-24-2006, 02:26 PM
...this picture of Adam Morrison from the front page.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/ncb/2006/0324/photo/morrison_few_412.jpg

Snyder_TigerFan
03-24-2006, 02:27 PM
That was hilarious watching that last night. A pitiful face.

Sweetwater Red
03-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Yep, I said on a previous thread he was
a head case.

District303aPastPlayer
03-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Yep, I said on a previous thread he was
a head case.

i'll agree with you on that one...

kaorder1999
03-24-2006, 02:30 PM
gotta hate that

Adidas410s
03-24-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i'll agree with you on that one...

how is he being a head case by being emotional over a loss? I don't see you on here bashing your boy JJ today after crying last night

Snyder_TigerFan
03-24-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
how is he being a head case by being emotional over a loss? I don't see you on here bashing your boy JJ today after crying last night

He contained it a little better. He didn't make those UGLY faces.

DaHop72
03-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
He contained it a little better. He didn't make those UGLY faces. Still :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Sweetwater Red
03-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Slamming that basketball against his face
4 or 5 times against who I don't remember cuz he got a rebound? The way he acts
during interviews?

District303aPastPlayer
03-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Slamming that basketball against his face
4 or 5 times against who I don't remember cuz he got a rebound? The way he acts
during interviews?

that is what i am talking about... the slamming of the ball against his head... JJ is poised... AMo is like... a loose cannon... i LOVE Gonzaga, ask anyone who knows me, but AMo is a lil on the wild side...

pirate4state
03-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
...this picture of Adam Morrison from the front page.

http://espn-att.starwave.com/media/ncb/2006/0324/photo/morrison_few_412.jpg

I don't know why, but this picture reminds me of "Chunk" from the Goonies!!

"Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

:nerd: :D

Sweetwater Red
03-24-2006, 02:50 PM
that is what i am talking about... the slamming of the ball against his head... JJ is poised... AMo is like... a loose cannon... i LOVE Gonzaga, ask anyone who knows me, but AMo is a lil on the wild side...

Exactly, one minute he's intense and in
the picture emotional. then in a post game
interview... it appears he's been given
a thorzine shot.

eagles_victory
03-24-2006, 03:01 PM
that is what i am talking about... the slamming of the ball against his head... JJ is poised... AMo is like... a loose cannon... i LOVE Gonzaga, ask anyone who knows me, but AMo is a lil on the wild side... your so far from a true Gonzaga fan

District303aPastPlayer
03-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
your so far from a true Gonzaga fan

how you figure?

eagles_victory
03-24-2006, 04:25 PM
If youwere a true fan you would appreciate what Morrison did for you and be very happy that a guy wants to win for your team that bad. I think it is nuts people on here are ripping a guy for playing with emotion. Seems to me your more on the Duke banwagon then you are a Gonzaga fan.

Hupernikomen
03-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
That was hilarious watching that last night. A pitiful face.

A clean shave and a hair cut and he might look just like JJ....(off of Good Times at least) DYNOMITE!!

LH Panther Mom
03-24-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I think it is nuts people on here are ripping a guy for playing with emotion.
That wasn't my intent last night. I do understand the emotions, especially with the last game. The thing that bothered me is that it didn't look like he was going to go congratulate the other team. In fact, maybe it was the cameras kind of moving off of him, but he was on the floor, then the next time he was shown was walking into the dressing room. :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
03-24-2006, 04:55 PM
Keep in mind he is a junior. It is his last
game because he is turning pro. In other
words quitting Gonzaga.

AggieJohn
03-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Keep in mind he is a junior. It is his last
game because he is turning pro. In other
words quitting Gonzaga. he's going pro, that's almost a foregone conclusion

turbostud
03-24-2006, 05:41 PM
They finally removed it.

Buccaneer
03-24-2006, 09:17 PM
He began crying before the game was over. He should have been crying about his defense. He couldn't guard anybody even if you gave him a gun and badge.

injuredinmelee
03-24-2006, 09:29 PM
The crying before the game was over made me sick. You knew that he wasnt going to be the one they could go to in that last shot situation. The laying on the floor was a bit ridicullus. Did you notice none of his own team went to him. It was UCLA players that lifted his limp sobbing body off the floor. Be a man and go out with your dignity. Crying I can understand at the ned of the game but shake hands with the other team and lay on the floor in the lockerroom and sob like a baby.

SintonFan
03-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't know why, but this picture reminds me of "Chunk" from the Goonies!!

"Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

:nerd: :D
roflmao!:clap: :clap: :clap:
Goonies is a great movie for this thread.:thumbsup:
Quoted by ev:

If youwere a true fan you would appreciate what Morrison did for you and be very happy that a guy wants to win for your team that bad. I think it is nuts people on here are ripping a guy for playing with emotion. Seems to me your more on the Duke banwagon then you are a Gonzaga fan.
I can personally attest that dist303app is a die-hard true wool-in-the-die Gonzaga fan. He's been saying so for years and understands what they are about. Give him some credit. I just took it as him giving just critism about Morrison and as far as Duke goes, lots and lots of folks thought they would win it all. That don't make them a temporary fan. :)

Snyder_TigerFan
03-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
The crying before the game was over made me sick. You knew that he wasnt going to be the one they could go to in that last shot situation. The laying on the floor was a bit ridicullus. Did you notice none of his own team went to him. It was UCLA players that lifted his limp sobbing body off the floor. Be a man and go out with your dignity. Crying I can understand at the ned of the game but shake hands with the other team and lay on the floor in the lockerroom and sob like a baby.

I totally agree. I felt bad for Reddick, but not to much for Morrison.

Emerson1
03-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Because none of your schools football players EVER lied on the ground after a playoff loss and missed a handshake....riiiggghhtt. Give the guy a break, he just lost probably the biggest game of his life.