PDA

View Full Version : Dukies Lose !!!

3afan
03-23-2006, 09:29 PM
oh happy day!

eagles_victory
03-23-2006, 09:31 PM
I called the upset on a thread earlier someone get a bucket for district303apastplayer to cry in his boy is finished after shooting 3 for 18 :D :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
03-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I called the upset on a thread earlier someone get a bucket for district303apastplayer to cry in his boy is finished after shooting 3 for 18 :D :D :D

:( :( :(

BreckTxLonghorn
03-23-2006, 09:34 PM
If I'm correct, that's the second time since 1986 that a Duke recruiting class has not made it to at least one Final Four.

I think J.J. Redick is one of the best pure open shooters ever, but this shows that you can't (IN MY OP) call him one of the best NCAA players ever. He just didn't have the clutch abilities like the ones you put in that group.

gobbler grad
03-23-2006, 09:55 PM
well, this really helps me alot...i've never ever liked these people and now I know why... they choke under pressure:mad: :mad: :mad: I had them losing to Villanova in the freaking finals...this prob. screws up alot of other brackets too...oh, well...this will be interesting...:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
03-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
well, this really helps me alot...i've never ever liked these people and now I know why... they choke under pressure:mad: :mad: :mad: I had them losing to Villanova in the freaking finals...this prob. screws up alot of other brackets too...oh, well...this will be interesting...:thinking:
For once, I'm not affected. :eek: :D :p