PDA

View Full Version : The Terrell Owens Foundation

Adidas410s
03-23-2006, 03:22 PM
I can't believe this guy...what a joke this TO must be!!! :rolleyes:

Terrell Owens Foundation (http://www.theterrellowensfoundation.com/)

And no...I don't think TO is a bad guy. I think he takes his "showmanship" to ridiculous extremes...but he's a good person imo.

AggieJohn
03-23-2006, 03:24 PM
he's an amazing entertainer that's for sure

Sweetwater Red
03-23-2006, 03:25 PM
I wonder if he'll match the winning bid?

DaHop72
03-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I can't believe this guy...what a joke this TO must be!!! :rolleyes:

Terrell Owens Foundation (http://www.theterrellowensfoundation.com/)

And no...I don't think TO is a bad guy. I think he takes his "showmanship" to ridiculous extremes...but he's a good person imo. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
The roll eyes are for TO, not Adidas. I think I'll bid $.01.

BullFrog Dad
03-23-2006, 04:24 PM
I wouldn't take that ring if you gave it to me because it's basically a Super Bowl runner-up ring. Why would you want a ring unless you won the championship. BTW great season Hutto! The Hippos should be proud of themselves!

JasperDog94
03-23-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
I wouldn't take that ring if you gave it to me because it's basically a Super Bowl runner-up ring. Why would you want a ring unless you won the championship. BTW great season Hutto! The Hippos should be proud of themselves! Who didn't see this coming?:p

Emerson1
03-23-2006, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't take that ring if you gave it to me because it's basically a Super Bowl runner-up ring. Why would you want a ring unless you won the championship. BTW great season Hutto! The Hippos should be proud of themselves!
Yes you would, it's worth thousands of dollars because of the diamonds on it alone.

mustang04
03-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Yes you would, it's worth thousands of dollars because of the diamonds on it alone.

well then y not go by thousands of dollars worth of diamonds for your wife instead??:D

i can hear a wife saying "I can't wear the ring...lets get the diamonds placed in jewrelry i can WEAR!"

RMAC
03-23-2006, 09:59 PM

I'd wear it. It's not a Super Bowl runner up ring, it's an NFC championship ring. They were the BEST of the NFC; that's something to be proud of IMO. But I guess it just depends on how you look at it. Half empty or half full.