PDA

View Full Version : Going to Las Vegas Saturday

KingRob
03-22-2006, 05:04 PM
14 hour flight from Germany, but I still can't wait! Will be there for a week. Should be interesting.....I'll let everyone know if I win my millions!:rolleyes: :D I have a layover at Dulles. I hope they have a Wendy's there!!

injuredinmelee
03-22-2006, 05:31 PM
forget Wendy's. When you get off the plane at McCarran tell the cabbie to take you straight to the In & Out on Flamingo and I-15. Will kick the crap out of your wendys desire.

Phil C
03-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Have a good trip! Hope you win lots of money.

CHS_Grad '85
03-22-2006, 05:38 PM
And if you do... don't forget your DL buddies... :D

Blastoderm55
03-22-2006, 05:41 PM
Went to Vegas myself last weekend. Hope your flight's on time. Our return flight was delayed five hours. :mad:

Adidas410s
03-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
forget Wendy's. When you get off the plane at McCarran tell the cabbie to take you straight to the In & Out on Flamingo and I-15. Will kick the crap out of your wendys desire.

I was SOOOOOO pissed that I didn't go to In & Out when I was out there!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I went there last summer when we were out in Palm Springs...ok I won't like...I went like 3 times in 5 days!!!!:D :D :D

Anyways, the third time Wu and I had just finished playing the Stadium Course @ PGA West (see Skins Game, Bob Hope tourney, etc) and it was about 105 degrees outside. Let's just say that I had a Harold & Kumar moment. My order went like this:

I'll have a double-double...an animal fry...another double-double...a coke...a choclate milkshake...and go ahead and give me a regular fry...and make both drinks a large!

The guy just looked at me like this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2004/12/01/images/jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg

and then said...that'll be like $15...GAH FATTY...EAT THE FOOD!!!

injuredinmelee
03-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I was SOOOOOO pissed that I didn't go to In & Out when I was out there!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I went there last summer when we were out in Palm Springs...ok I won't like...I went like 3 times in 5 days!!!!:D :D :D

Anyways, the third time Wu and I had just finished playing the Stadium Course @ PGA West (see Skins Game, Bob Hope tourney, etc) and it was about 105 degrees outside. Let's just say that I had a Harold & Kumar moment. My order went like this:

I'll have a double-double...an animal fry...another double-double...a coke...a choclate milkshake...and go ahead and give me a regular fry...and make both drinks a large!

The guy just looked at me like this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2004/12/01/images/jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg

and then said...that'll be like $15...GAH FATTY...EAT THE FOOD!!!

When i was in Vegas last year I ate there twice the first day. Twice the second day. Twice the 3rd day, and twice the 4th day. the last day i was there i ate one double double and had 4 others to go to take home. Not quite as good but better than smackdonalds

BreckTxLonghorn
03-22-2006, 06:28 PM
Good luck, and double down on 11

injuredinmelee
03-22-2006, 06:36 PM
and that menu is why I am such a fine physical specimen.

Haunta Yo
03-22-2006, 07:38 PM
....A WEEK !?!?
I'd be broker than the 10 commandments if I was there for a week.

I was there for 3 days.
I paid for a pillar at Caesar’s, two of the fountains at the Bellagio and 3 xenon lamps in the Luxor's "Sky Beam".