PDA

View Full Version : 0-4 snyder against sweetwater varsity sports

sweetwater07
03-22-2006, 11:01 AM
lets see if snyder can actually find themselves and win at varsity level in baseball friday night....being as they haven't been able to muster a win in any varsity sports this year.......GO STANGS!!!

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
lets see if snyder can actually find themselves and win at varsity level in baseball friday night....being as they haven't been able to muster a win in any varsity sports this year.......GO STANGS!!! Tigers in a double dip Friday night.:D

sweetwater07
03-22-2006, 11:07 AM
i think if snyder is gonna win anything on varsity level against sweetwater it will be in baseball....i know snyder has a good ball team

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 11:09 AM
i think if snyder is gonna win anything on varsity level against sweetwater it will be in baseball....i know snyder has a good ball team Think golf as well.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sweetwater07
03-22-2006, 11:11 AM
prob right on that....idk how our golf team has been doing this year....thats the only sport i don't keep up with...or hobby should i say

Snyder_TigerFan
03-22-2006, 11:12 AM
i know snyder has a good ball team

From what I've been reading, hitting and pitching has been doing good, but the glove work hasn't been to good. They've had alot of errors, but I think they'll handle the mustangs.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 11:12 AM
prob right on that....idk how our golf team has been doing this year....thats the only sport i don't keep up with...or hobby should i say I guess, according to you, 04 and the chief.:devil: :devil:

sweetwater07
03-22-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
From what I've been reading, hitting and pitching has been doing good, but the glove work hasn't been to good. They've had alot of errors, but I think they'll handle the mustangs.

i think your wrong......snyder wth their errors and sweetwaters carillo, pittman, maxwell, and kincaid......i think we have a nice chance to "handle" the kitties.......

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 11:29 AM
From what I've been reading, hitting and pitching has been doing good, but the glove work hasn't been to good. They've had alot of errors, but I think they'll handle the mustangs. Very good analysis Tigerfan, that's pretty much what has been happening with the boys and girls. Of course, I also agree, Tigers in a double dip.:devil:

Snyder_TigerFan
03-22-2006, 11:29 AM
i think your wrong......snyder wth their errors and sweetwaters carillo, pittman, maxwell, and kincaid......i think we have a nice chance to "handle" the kitties.......

hmm...we shall see.

sweetwater07
03-22-2006, 11:31 AM
will lance day be pitching on friday??

Snyder_TigerFan
03-22-2006, 11:34 AM
will lance day be pitching on friday??

dunno....my guess would be that you would see several of the Snyder aces. Hope your bats are doing good, cause the Tigers have a pretty good pitching staff.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 11:35 AM
will lance day be pitching on friday?? Lance or Dustyn, take your pick of poison.

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 11:38 AM
1st district game + bitter rivals + both should start their aces + did I mention bitter rivals + bitter rivals is well worth mentioning a third time = Great atmosphere for a great game!
I can hardly wait.
RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KICK A KITTY IN THA HEAD, WATCH HIM BLEED UNTIL HE'S DEAD!!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :D

Sweetwater Red
03-22-2006, 11:38 AM
If I am not mistaken most of Sweetwater's
games have been of the 15-12, 14-10,
10-9 variety. I don't think there has been
a whole lot of "pitching" where Sweetwater is concerned. But, we can put
the wood on the ball. Or, rather aluminum.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
the wood on the ball. Or, rather aluminum. Well S Red, I may be wrong but don't think you will see double digit runs Friday night.
Oh and Stang you know a tiger can run a horse down any day.:devil:

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

Sorry Hop, but your wrong. Tigers have to be sneeky to catch a Mustang. In a flat out speed race, they wouldnt even be close.
You know, kinda like track season the last couple of years. :devil:

But seriously, it really should come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes pitching and fielding. Both teams will probably get their oppertunities, it'll just be a matter of who can take advantage of those oppertunities.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Sorry Hop, but your wrong. Tigers have to be sneeky to catch a Mustang. In a flat out speed race, they wouldnt even be close.
You know, kinda like track season the last couple of years. :devil:

But seriously, it really should come down to who makes the least amount of mistakes pitching and fielding. Both teams will probably get their oppertunities, it'll just be a matter of who can take advantage of those oppertunities. You going to either game?

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 11:56 AM
You going to either game?

I'll go to the boys game for sure, but I may go watch the girls for an inning or two first. Do you know if they start at the same time? I bet they do.

Sweetwater Red
03-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Well S Red, I may be wrong but don't think you will see double digit runs Friday night.

Don't get me wrong. Baseball is one sport
we don't excel at perennially. We're a
.500 team. But, it sure would be nice to
beat Snyder.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 12:12 PM
I'll go to the boys game for sure, but I may go watch the girls for an inning or two first. Do you know if they start at the same time? I bet they do. Man I have no clue. We have a scrimmage in Levelland early Sat. morning or I would come and watch.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 12:13 PM

Oh and Stang you know a tiger can run a horse down any day.:devil: i think not!!! with the tigers build of size and strength and camo, it is designed for "POUNCING" on its prey knocking it down with its size, yes sometimes it might chase down a sick or young prey, but it wasn't designed for a long chase, kinda like a cheetah, yeah it can run up to 70 mph, but it can only run around for less than a minute before it tires....and Hop...you and I BOTH know that a mustang can run around alot longer than that....gotta go with the stangs based on Discovery Channel!!!!:D

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
chase down a young prey Sounds like some posters on here not to include you Reg. But, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.:devil: :devil:

mustang04
03-22-2006, 12:16 PM
Sounds like some posters on here not to include you Reg. But, I'm sure you know who I'm talking about.:devil: :devil:

haha...i gotcha:D :clap:

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 12:17 PM
and Hop...you and I BOTH know that a mustang can run around alot longer than that....gotta go with the stangs based on Discovery Channel!!!!:D Glad to know you are furthering that education every now ant then. Don't guess you saw that while you were at Padre though. LOL

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 12:18 PM
i think not!!! with the tigers build of size and strength and camo, it is designed for "POUNCING" on its prey knocking it down with its size, yes sometimes it might chase down a sick or young prey, but it wasn't designed for a long chase, kinda like a cheetah, yeah it can run up to 70 mph, but it can only run around for less than a minute before it tires....and Hop...you and I BOTH know that a mustang can run around alot longer than that....gotta go with the stangs based on Discovery Channel!!!!:D

Actually that is only a cheetah that has that kind of speed 04. A Tiger is alot bigger and heavier, but doesnt have any where near that kind of speed, even for a short distance. Dont get me wrong, they are very fast, but only about 1/2 as fast as a cheetah. Maybe a little faster than 1/2, but not much.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 12:19 PM
Glad to know you are furthering that education every now ant then. Don't guess you saw that while you were at Padre though. LOL

hahaha...nonono..get THIS..the Discovery Channel was AT PADRE hahahaha they were filming Coca Cola Beach (which is where everybody hangs during the day, including me haha) and i think i might have gotten on camera...though it was kinda funny seeing the Discovery Channel filiming crew down there....maybe their havin a special next month on the morons of society?!?!:thinking: :doh: who knows:D

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 12:19 PM
Actually that is only a cheetah that has that kind of speed 04. A Tiger is alot bigger and heavier, but doesnt have any where near that kind of speed, even for a short distance. Dont get me wrong, they are very fast, but only about 1/2 as fast as a cheetah. Maybe a little faster than 1/2, but not much. Now see, we are educating people on the downlow, isn't that something.:thumbsup:

mustang04
03-22-2006, 12:20 PM
Actually that is only a cheetah that has that kind of speed 04. A Tiger is alot bigger and heavier, but doesnt have any where near that kind of speed, even for a short distance. Dont get me wrong, they are very fast, but only about 1/2 as fast as a cheetah. Maybe a little faster than 1/2, but not much.
nono..i know they cant run as fast as a cheetah...i was just comparing their time of being able to run, not speeds...tigers are pretty slow compared to other big cats....but i STILL wouldnt want one chasing me:D :D

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 12:20 PM
hahaha...nonono..get THIS..the Discovery Channel was AT PADRE hahahaha they were filming Coca Cola Beach (which is where everybody hangs during the day, including me haha) and i think i might have gotten on camera...though it was kinda funny seeing the Discovery Channel filiming crew down there....maybe their havin a special next month on the morons of society?!?!:thinking: :doh: who knows:D So if you make it big, don't forget the older guys.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 12:22 PM
So if you make it big, don't forget the older guys.
of course i wouldnt...i was on National Geographic Explorer when i was like 4-5...they did an episode on Sweetwater's Rattlesnake Roundup and was zoomed in on JUST ME petting a rattlesnake that the guy was holding for like 30 nseconds...i have it on VHS, but it has become hard to watch over the years...i wanna call and ask to see if they have like every episode that u can buy?!?!

mustang04
03-22-2006, 12:31 PM
i like how we turned a "hate Snyder" sport thread into a "everybody loves the Discovery Channel" thread....SEE!!! we are about being peaceful on here after all!!!:D

Sweetwater Red
03-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Well, thanks fellas. Looks like I'll be
spending the rest of the day looking
for the average speed of a mustang and
Tiger. I have found everything from a
Cheetah (70 mph) to a snail (0.003 mph).
But, nothing about mustangs or tigers.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 12:56 PM

well....a ostrich can run 55 mph if that makes u feel better!:D

LH Panther Mom
03-22-2006, 01:04 PM
It would also be helpful to know the length of time they maintain those speeds. :D :nerd: :nerd:

mrescape43
03-22-2006, 02:05 PM

This looks to be a bad game for the Mustangs as Snyder held Frenship to 5, Canyon to 3, the #2 team in 2A to 4 and Lubbock Cooper to 7 w/7 fielding errors. Defense breakdown would be only way Sweetwater wins. Only advantage Stangs will have this week is that the game is in Sweetwater.

I see Tigers taking this one pretty easy.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43
This looks to be a bad game for the Mustangs as Snyder held Frenship to 5, Canyon to 3, the #2 team in 2A to 4 and Lubbock Cooper to 7 w/7 fielding errors. Defense breakdown would be only way Sweetwater wins. Only advantage Stangs will have this week is that the game is in Sweetwater.

hey you shut your mouth when you're talkin to me!!!!

mustang04
03-22-2006, 02:26 PM
hey you shut your mouth when you're talkin to me!!!!

this was a joke..i quotted wedding crashers....i wasnt serious so dont get offended!!!:)

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 02:29 PM

I'll bet ya a Ms. Allens meat loaf meal on it mrescape43.
Either way, we both win.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Either way, we both win. I'll take the bet but I want fried chicken when I win.:thumbsup:

mrescape43
03-22-2006, 02:41 PM
Either way, we both win.

How could anyone refuse that! You got yourself a bet.

04 ththththt! :hand: :D

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 03:01 PM
I'll take the bet but I want fried chicken when I win.:thumbsup:

OK Hop, your on. But I really shouldnt do it, since you arent even coming to the game.
I wonder if it would be 1/2 price since your 1/2 mustang?:D

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 03:05 PM
How could anyone refuse that! You got yourself a bet.

04 ththththt! :hand: :D

Good deal. I look forward to it.
If you win, I may have to send DaHop's chicken dinner back with you though. If he cant seem to find his way over for the game, he may not come for Ms. Allens fried chicken either. On second thought, NO. If he cant make it over for that chicken, he doesnt deserve to get to eat it. You can take him back a chicken bone to smell.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 03:07 PM
OK Hop, your on. But I really shouldnt do it, since you arent even coming to the game.
I wonder if it would be 1/2 price since your 1/2 mustang?:D You never know, Bill might go for that.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Good deal. I look forward to it.
If you win, I may have to send DaHop's chicken dinner back with you though. If he cant seem to find his way over for the game, he may not come for Ms. Allens fried chicken either. On second thought, NO. If he cant make it over for that chicken, he doesnt deserve to get to eat it. You can take him back a chicken bone to smell. :eek: :eek: :eek:

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 03:11 PM
You never know, Bill might go for that.

Actually, Bill isnt there anymore. His son Billy, his wife, and their son run it now. At least it's still in the family, and good as ever. When the son joined them, is when they started opening up at nights. I hear it's going really well for them.

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Actually, Bill isnt there anymore. His son Billy, his wife, and their son run it now. At least it's still in the family, and good as ever. When the son joined them, is when they started opening up at nights. I hear it's going really well for them. I knew the last few times I went I saw Billy and Suzanne. Is she helping him as well?

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 03:19 PM
I knew the last few times I went I saw Billy and Suzanne. Is she helping him as well?

Yea, I know Suzanne is there on weekends anyway. I think she is working some at nights to.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 03:35 PM
SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!!! yall can easily get Mrs. Allen's while im stuck here eating cafeteria food:mad:

this means i need to take a roadtrip to my alma mater soon:thinking: :thinking: :D

Sweetwater Red
03-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Did you hear? They're opening a Little
Panda's in the strip mall by Wal-Mart.

smustangs
03-22-2006, 03:41 PM
SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!!! yall can easily get Mrs. Allen's while im stuck here eating cafeteria food:mad:

this means i need to take a roadtrip to my alma mater soon:thinking: :thinking: :D

i agree 100%:clap:

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 03:47 PM

this means i need to take a roadtrip to my alma mater soon:thinking: :thinking: :D Man, Reg can't you just see and smell that full spread at each table.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Did you hear? They're opening a Little
Panda's in the strip mall by Wal-Mart.

I heard that yesterday. It'll sure beat that nasty little place at Nolan Co. plaza, I bet. Of course, thats not saying much.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 03:49 PM
Man, Reg can't you just see and smell that full spread at each table.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
thats messed up.....man...i'm cravin her fried chicken and macarroni now....:( :(

I HATE YOU!!!!!!:p

mustang04
03-22-2006, 03:50 PM
the best is when after u take all the chicken outta the bags when u pick it up to take home, and all the crispy's at the bottom of the bag.... MAN-O-LIVE thats the best

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 03:51 PM

LOL. Cant you just smell it Reg? Just tilt your head back, close your eyes and take a sniff. Man, there isnt another smell like it in the whole world is there?!
Ha Ha Ha!!! Thats just cruel, aint it!
See ya this weekend bud.

mustang04
03-22-2006, 03:57 PM
LOL. Cant you just smell it Reg? Just tilt your head back, close your eyes and take a sniff. Man, there isnt another smell like it in the whole world is there?!
Ha Ha Ha!!! Thats just cruel, aint it!
See ya this weekend bud.
hey..ill be in town sunday to have my birthday w/ my family (even tho its a week late haha) but ill have to come by and say hi to ya!!

GetRDoneStangs
03-22-2006, 04:01 PM
thats messed up.....man...i'm cravin her fried chicken and macarroni now....:( :(

I HATE YOU!!!!!!:p

I think I have decided where I am taking the wife to supper tonight? :clap: :clap: Hey Reggie....

What is you favorite piece of chicken and I'll have one ...just for you man!!!;) ;)

STANG RED
03-22-2006, 04:05 PM
hey..ill be in town sunday to have my birthday w/ my family (even tho its a week late haha) but ill have to come by and say hi to ya!!

Cool, I know Pam would love to see ya. We should be there. She's got me doing more honey doos than I can get done for the next 10 years. Bring a hammer, gloves, shovel, hoe, rake, sakrete, saw, and post hole digger with ya, when you come. Plan on staying awhile.:D

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Cool, I know Pam would love to see ya. We should be there. She's got me doing more honey doos than I can get done for the next 10 years. Bring a hammer, gloves, shovel, hoe, rake, sakrete, saw, and post hole digger with ya, when you come. Plan on staying awhile.:D Maybe if you help him, he'll take you to Ma Allen's.:D :D

mustang04
03-22-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I think I have decided where I am taking the wife to supper tonight? :clap: :clap: Hey Reggie....

What is you favorite piece of chicken and I'll have one ...just for you man!!!;) ;)

chow on a chicken breast for me!!!!!
gotta love tha' white meat!

mustang04
03-22-2006, 04:24 PM
Cool, I know Pam would love to see ya. We should be there. She's got me doing more honey doos than I can get done for the next 10 years. Bring a hammer, gloves, shovel, hoe, rake, sakrete, saw, and post hole digger with ya, when you come. Plan on staying awhile.:D
thats a big 10-4...if u really need a lil help i will...cuz i know i'll prolly have to work some cattle when i get home..my dad always waits till i come home to get things done...he's pretty dang smart after all haha:D

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 04:26 PM
a chicken breast for me!!!!!
Hum, does this surprise anyone.

smustangs
03-22-2006, 04:39 PM
not really its reggie haha jk man

Black_Magic
03-22-2006, 06:54 PM
i think not!!! with the tigers build of size and strength and camo, it is designed for "POUNCING" on its prey knocking it down with its size, yes sometimes it might chase down a sick or young prey, but it wasn't designed for a long chase, kinda like a cheetah, yeah it can run up to 70 mph, but it can only run around for less than a minute before it tires....and Hop...you and I BOTH know that a mustang can run around alot longer than that....gotta go with the stangs based on Discovery Channel!!!!:D http://www.tigersinthesky.com/images/tiger_photos/photo_tige38.JPG WRONG!! Bwahahaha! SPREAD THE RED!

mustang04
03-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
http://www.tigersinthesky.com/images/tiger_photos/photo_tige38.JPG WRONG!! Bwahahaha! SPREAD THE RED!

haha...like i said, tigers usually pounce on the weak or young, i bet w/e that was was already dying or really sick...thats what it takes for snyder to beat sweetwater haha

mrescape43
03-22-2006, 08:39 PM
haha...like i said, tigers usually pounce on the weak or young, i bet w/e that was was already dying or really sick...thats what it takes for snyder to beat sweetwater haha

Hey 04 this time you are the loser. After Fridays Baseball game win or lose Stang and I are going to have a delicious meal at Mrs Allens while you munch down another cafeteria meal! LOL:D :D

SpreadtheRed
03-22-2006, 09:16 PM
Snyder will not score a run if Sweetwater's coach actually will let Carrillo pitch every game. Oh and Snyder sux

mustang04
03-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Hey 04 this time you are the loser. After Fridays Baseball game win or lose Stang and I are going to have a delicious meal at Mrs Allens while you munch down another cafeteria meal! LOL:D :D

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....... i hate you....:tongue:

DaHop72
03-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Snyder will not score a run if Sweetwater's coach actually will let Carrillo pitch every game. Oh and Snyder sux Wrong again, that just won't happen.:evil:

mrescape43
03-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Snyder will not score a run if Sweetwater's coach actually will let Carrillo pitch every game. Oh and Snyder sux

Someone lives in a dreamworld. Maybe Carrilo could keep Snyder in single digits! Maybe not.

mustang04
03-23-2006, 12:01 AM
Someone lives in a dreamworld. Maybe Carrilo could keep Snyder in single digits! Maybe not.

actually...Kendal can easily keep snyder in single digits...i dont know much about the s'water baseball team as a whole, but kendal has been a legit pitcher since my junior year in highschool when he was a fresh.... GOOD LUCK to both teams!!:)

DaHop72
03-23-2006, 12:09 AM
actually...Kendal can easily keep snyder in single digits...i dont know much about the s'water baseball team as a whole, but kendal has been a legit pitcher since my junior year in highschool when he was a fresh.... GOOD LUCK to both teams!!:) If he and Dustyn go head to head should be a pitcher's duel.

mustang04
03-23-2006, 12:15 AM
If he and Dustyn go head to head should be a pitcher's duel.

aaaaiiieeeee....i dont think u can compare dustyn to kendal tho......

DaHop72
03-23-2006, 12:19 AM
aaaaiiieeeee....i dont think u can compare dustyn to kendal tho...... I don't know, going to have to see Kendal this year. Dustyn sure has stepped it up in the games I've been able to go to.

mrescape43
03-23-2006, 08:36 AM
One of my friends told me that Dustyn was hitting 82-83 when he pitched against Canyon in the Snyder Tourney.
I hope to be able to see Fridays game.
Snyder is hosting a Tennis Tourney and if it is over early enough I am driving over to watch.

Butkus
03-23-2006, 09:44 AM
haha...like i said, tigers usually pounce on the weak or young, i bet w/e that was was already dying or really sick...thats what it takes for snyder to beat sweetwater haha :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mustang04
03-23-2006, 02:26 PM
One of my friends told me that Dustyn was hitting 82-83 when he pitched against Canyon in the Snyder Tourney.
I hope to be able to see Fridays game.
Snyder is hosting a Tennis Tourney and if it is over early enough I am driving over to watch.

if im not mistaken..hasnt kendal hit 90+ before???

STANG RED
03-23-2006, 02:38 PM
if im not mistaken..hasnt kendal hit 90+ before???

I dont know about now, but I do know he was hitting low to mid 80s when he was a soph. I dont remember hearing what it was last year, and I havent heard this year. I dont even know if he has been anywhere that had a gun on him yet this year or not.

mustang04
03-23-2006, 02:43 PM
I dont know about now, but I do know he was hitting low to mid 80s when he was a soph. I dont remember hearing what it was last year, and I havent heard this year. I dont even know if he has been anywhere that had a gun on him yet this year or not.

i remember last year when i drove to snyder from san angelo to see one of my good friends from there who had cancer (thank God she has gotten over it) and i watched the game, alot of ppl told me at one game Kendal threw 91

DU_stud04
03-23-2006, 02:45 PM
in a tournament, i think his sophmore year, he did infact hit 90+ on the radar 2-3 times

mrescape43
03-23-2006, 06:00 PM
Kendell is a very good pitcher and I would say in the strike zone he is consistantly in low 80's. The tigers are going to have to come ready to play.

STANG RED
03-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Well, what ever the speed is on his fast ball, I know it has alot of smoke on it. I have just always been concerned about how much he uses his fast ball. I'm worried that he is going to hurt his arm bad someday, from throwing so hard, so often. He has a real good breaking ball and change up, but he really uses his fast ball alot. I just hope he doesnt throw his arm away before he gets a chance at the next level.

SpreadtheRed
03-23-2006, 07:03 PM
where do u think Kendal will play in college. I hear a few D1 schools have come shoppin.

mustang04
03-23-2006, 08:26 PM
Well, what ever the speed is on his fast ball, I know it has alot of smoke on it. I have just always been concerned about how much he uses his fast ball. I'm worried that he is going to hurt his arm bad someday, from throwing so hard, so often. He has a real good breaking ball and change up, but he really uses his fast ball alot. I just hope he doesnt throw his arm away before he gets a chance at the next level.
buuuuuttt...its better he throws alot of fastballs rather than curveballs...those are killers are young pitchers elbows

mrescape43
03-23-2006, 08:36 PM

He looks to have an easy delivery and until he is finished growing he stands to do more harm with breaking balls than a fastball or change. Throwing breaking balls puts more stress on ligaments in his elbow.

stangpride
03-23-2006, 08:59 PM

you are right about the high scorin games but what you are missing is who is pitching the guy snyder is facing hasnt allowed 4 all season

stangpride
03-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by stangpride
you are right about the high scorin games but what you are missing is who is pitching the guy snyder is facing hasnt allowed 4 all season

actually kendal has been hitting 90+ since the play-offs of soph year, but u all will be shocked to see that is not kendal pitching in fridays game

mrescape43
03-24-2006, 01:06 PM
I think Snyder will win easily if Kendal isn't on the mound.

Whether or not the Tigers win tonight I win because Stang and I have a meal at Mrs. Allens on this one! :D

STANG RED
03-24-2006, 01:27 PM
where do u think Kendal will play in college. I hear a few D1 schools have come shoppin.

He is a great all around ball player. Great glove, solid hitter, throws hard, fast and accurate, a great all around athlete, and most important, he plays smart. I would think any D1 school would be lucky to get him. There isnt a position he couldnt play for a team. Who have you heard is looking at him?

STANG RED
03-24-2006, 01:31 PM

Whether or not the Tigers win tonight I win because Stang and I have a meal at Mrs. Allens on this one! :D

Dang, I wish I werent in Abilene. I'd go have lunch there right now, if it werent 45 miles away. It's probably good I dont work in Sweetwater. If I did, I'd probably weigh 500 lbs.

DaHop72
03-24-2006, 01:43 PM

Whether or not the Tigers win tonight I win because Stang and I have a meal at Mrs. Allens on this one! :D From what I read Kendall will be on the mound for the Mustangs and Lance will be on the mound for the Tigers.

Sweetwater Red
03-24-2006, 03:01 PM
What time does this game start?

stangpride
03-24-2006, 05:22 PM
From what I read Kendall will be on the mound for the Mustangs and Lance will be on the mound for the Tigers.

well u read wrong take it from me now that the day is here i will ruin it all for u I am Shawn Kincaid the starting pitcher for tonights game and as for us not having a chance without kendal pitching, if that were true he would be pitching. 82 is nothing compared to sweetwater pitchers. If the tigers are reading prepare for about 88.

STANG RED
03-24-2006, 05:29 PM
well u read wrong take it from me now that the day is here i will ruin it all for u I am Shawn Kincaid the starting pitcher for tonights game and as for us not having a chance without kendal pitching, if that were true he would be pitching. 82 is nothing compared to sweetwater pitchers. If the tigers are reading prepare for about 88.

Shawn, I got to see you pitch a masterpiece in the wood bat classic, but hadnt had a chance to go to a game since. But I'll be there tonight, so I hope to see great things out of you.
Go get em!!!

Snyder_TigerFan
03-24-2006, 05:29 PM

:D :clap:

GetRDoneStangs
03-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Shawn, I got to see you pitch a masterpiece in the wood bat classic, but hadnt had a chance to go to a game since. But I'll be there tonight, so I hope to see great things out of you.
Go get em!!!

I just had this same very conversation with someone....Shawn...Good Luck and get after them!

Sweetwater Red
03-24-2006, 05:45 PM
See the kids do read these threads.
Now maybe some of ya'll will quit making
references to a team not being any good
because one kid on the team isn't
pitching, playing, etc.

mrescape43
03-24-2006, 10:12 PM
Snyder wins 7-2. Lance Day complete game w/13 k's
Shawn Kincaid pitched really well but didn't get any offensive help. Snyder scored 4 runs off Carillo in 6th after he replaced
Stangpride.

Congrats to Tigers!

Snyder_TigerFan
03-24-2006, 10:17 PM
Snyder wins 7-2. Lance Day complete game w/13 k's
Shawn Kincaid pitched really well and I think he was removed a little too quickly. Tigers scored 4 runs off Carillo in 6th inning after Kincaid was replaced.
Stangpride was impressive!

You beat me to it. I thought you'd be getting a free meal about now.

I agree, stangpride pitched a good game.

mrescape43
03-24-2006, 10:20 PM
You beat me to it. I thought you'd be getting a free meal about now.

I agree, stangpride pitched a good game.

Not yet. I didn't get to go to the game. I had to stay in town to take young son to baseball practice. Day was good as Will partnered with Megan Crisp to win the mixed doubles division of the Snyder Tennis Tourney today.

Snyder_TigerFan
03-24-2006, 10:22 PM
Day was good as Will partnered with Megan Crisp to win the mixed doubles division of the Snyder Tennis Tourney today.

Well congrats to them (and you)!

Black_Magic
03-27-2006, 10:43 AM
The title of this thread is Just what Snyder needed. thanks! Never fails. Just post a thread like this and the boom is lowered.:clap:

keenoace
03-27-2006, 10:52 AM
for as long as i have been gone. Sweetwater folk never seem to give up. I guess it's that new Wendy's, Super Wally, and Tractor Supply that gives you guys all that spunk! What up Black Magic? Long time!

DaHop72
03-27-2006, 11:03 AM
well u read wrong (Didn't read wrong, paper got it wrong) take it from me now that the day is here i will ruin it all for u (Didn't happend) I am Shawn Kincaid the starting pitcher for tonights game (You pitched a great game) and as for us not having a chance without kendal pitching, if that were true he would be pitching.(I never said this, it came from another poster) 82 is nothing compared to sweetwater pitchers. If the tigers are reading prepare for about 88.

keenoace
03-27-2006, 11:09 AM

88 IS THAT ALL!!! I HOPE YOU DONT PLAN ON PLAYING COLLEGE BASEBALL. 88 GIVES WHIPLASH FROM ALL THE DENTS THAT ARE BEING PUT IN THE OUTFIELD WALL. UNLESS YOU ARE A LEFTY THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE!!! 88 GIVE ME A BREAK!! HOPE YOU CAN PLAY FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL.. 88 HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE ONLY THING SCARY ABOUT 88 IS OLE MICHEAL IRVIN!

Black_Magic
03-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
88 IS THAT ALL!!!88 HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE ONLY THING SCARY ABOUT 88 IS OLE MICHEAL IRVIN! NOW THATS FUNNY!:clap:

stangpride
03-28-2006, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
NOW THATS FUNNY!:clap:

whats even funnier is that snyder didnt hit it on an off day thats wasnt even 88 that i threw that night but to the other deuche if u want to step in the box give me a call

stangpride
03-28-2006, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by keenoace
88 IS THAT ALL!!! I HOPE YOU DONT PLAN ON PLAYING COLLEGE BASEBALL. 88 GIVES WHIPLASH FROM ALL THE DENTS THAT ARE BEING PUT IN THE OUTFIELD WALL. UNLESS YOU ARE A LEFTY THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE!!! 88 GIVE ME A BREAK!! HOPE YOU CAN PLAY FOOTBALL OR BASKETBALL.. 88 HAHAHAHAHAHA! THE ONLY THING SCARY ABOUT 88 IS OLE MICHEAL IRVIN!

one other thing is that im not goin to college to be a pitcher im goin as 3rd base but if u have nething else just come to my face and well settle it on the field i dont like to talk to those ive never seen play

smustangs
03-28-2006, 12:31 AM
one other thing is that im not goin to college to be a pitcher im goin as 3rd base but if u have nething else just come to my face and well settle it on the field i dont like to talk to those ive never seen play

were you goin to play at shawn?

oh well
03-28-2006, 08:52 AM
He too played College baseball. He could play.

stangpride
03-28-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
were you goin to play at shawn?

actually after i get back from puerto rico with that all-star team i have talked to the scout from baltimore and if the minors doesnt work ill prolly end up at angelo bcuz of my grades

stangpride
03-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by oh well
He too played College baseball. He could play.

i just said ive never seen him play but a player at college talkin mess about high school guys even though he has never gone up against me that i cant stand so if your good then stay at the college level but im serious if you think im not as good as you prove it dont just talk noise.