PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles

lepfan
03-21-2006, 03:08 PM
That is where my nephew is going to be flying out of. He found out this week LA will be his new home while he is flying American Eagles! He was praying for Dallas....and is still hoping to get a last minute change to Dallas!

Ranger Mom
03-21-2006, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
That is where my nephew is going to be flying out of. He found out this week LA will be his new home while he is flying American Eagles! He was praying for Dallas....and is still hoping to get a last minute change to Dallas!

LA as in Louisiana or Los Angeles??

lepfan
03-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LA as in Louisiana or Los Angeles?? Sorry...I changed the title...that would be Los Angeles.

Ranger Mom
03-21-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Sorry...I changed the title...that would be Los Angeles.

I feel for him!! I lived in Bakersfield for a while and spent some time in Los Angeles also....it all sucks!!

lepfan
03-21-2006, 03:14 PM
I feel for him!! I lived in Bakersfield for a while and spent some time in Los Angeles also....it all sucks!! Yes, he did not really want to go to LA...but then there was Boston, Dallas, and San something down in Mexico. He really wanted Dallas...he has a bunch of buddies down there.

turbostud
03-21-2006, 03:35 PM
LA as in Louisiana or Los Angeles??

LA can also be Lower Alabama. Thats what I was told by some Alabama rednecks. ;)