PDA

View Full Version : Funny Golf Stories / Jokes

STANG RED
03-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Golf Stories
A gushy reporter told Jack Nicklaus, "You are spectacular, your name is synonymous with the game of golf. You really know your way around the course. What's your secret?"

Nicklaus replied, "The holes are numbered"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A young man and a priest are playing together. At a short par-3 the priest asks, "What are you going to use on this hole my son?"

The young man says, "An 8-iron, father. How about you?"

The priest says, "I'm going to hit a soft seven and pray."

The young man hits his 8-iron and puts the ball on the green.

The priest tops his 7-iron and dribbles the ball out a few yards.

The young man says, "I don't know about you father, but in my church when we pray, we keep our head down."
-----------------------------------------------------
Mulligan:
An American went to Scotland and played golf with a newly acquainted Scottish golfer. After a bad tee shot, he played a "Mulligan" which was an extremely good one. He then asked the Scot, "What do you call a Mulligan in Scotland?"

We call it hitting 3."
----------------------------------------------------
Police are called to an apartment and find a woman holding a bloody 5-iron standing over a lifeless man.
The detective asks, "Ma'am, is that your husband?"

"Yes" says the woman.

"Did you hit him with that golf club?"
"Yes, yes, I did." The woman begins to sob, drops the club, and puts her hands on her face.

"How many times did you hit him?"
"I don't know, five, six, maybe seven times.....just put me down for a five."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A golfer gets up his ball on the first tee, took a mighty swing and hit his ball into a clump of trees. He found his ball and saw an opening between two trees he thought he could hit through. Taking out his 3-wood, he took another mighty swing; the ball hit a tree, bounced back, hit him in the forehead and killed him. As he approached the gates of Heaven, St..Peter saw him coming and asked, "Are you a good golfer", to which the man replied: "Got here in two, didn't I?"
The bride came down the aisle and when she reached the altar, the groom was standing there with his golf bag and clubs at his side.

She said:" What are your golf clubs doing here"?

He looked her right in the eye and said, "This isn't going to take all day, is it?"

DaHop72
03-21-2006, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Golf Stories
A gushy reporter told Jack Nicklaus, "You are spectacular, your name is synonymous with the game of golf. You really know your way around the course. What's your secret?"

Nicklaus replied, "The holes are numbered"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A young man and a priest are playing together. At a short par-3 the priest asks, "What are you going to use on this hole my son?"

The young man says, "An 8-iron, father. How about you?"

The priest says, "I'm going to hit a soft seven and pray."

The young man hits his 8-iron and puts the ball on the green.

The priest tops his 7-iron and dribbles the ball out a few yards.

The young man says, "I don't know about you father, but in my church when we pray, we keep our head down."
-----------------------------------------------------
Mulligan:
An American went to Scotland and played golf with a newly acquainted Scottish golfer. After a bad tee shot, he played a "Mulligan" which was an extremely good one. He then asked the Scot, "What do you call a Mulligan in Scotland?"

We call it hitting 3."
----------------------------------------------------
Police are called to an apartment and find a woman holding a bloody 5-iron standing over a lifeless man.
The detective asks, "Ma'am, is that your husband?"

"Yes" says the woman.

"Did you hit him with that golf club?"
"Yes, yes, I did." The woman begins to sob, drops the club, and puts her hands on her face.

"How many times did you hit him?"
"I don't know, five, six, maybe seven times.....just put me down for a five."
A golfer gets up his ball on the first tee, took a mighty swing and hit his ball into a clump of trees. He found his ball and saw an opening between two trees he thought he could hit through. Taking out his 3-wood, he took another mighty swing; the ball hit a tree, bounced back, hit him in the forehead and killed him. As he approached the gates of Heaven, St..Peter saw him coming and asked, "Are you a good golfer", to which the man replied: "Got here in two, didn't I?"
The bride came down the aisle and when she reached the altar, the groom was standing there with his golf bag and clubs at his side.

She said:" What are your golf clubs doing here"?

He looked her right in the eye and said, "This isn't going to take all day, is it?" :clap: :clap:

gobbler grad
03-21-2006, 10:47 AM
THOSE ARE SOME GOOD ONES...:clap: :clap: :D

CenTexSports
03-21-2006, 10:58 AM
I woman hits her tee shot into the woods. When she goes in to find her ball she comes across a man in obivious pain hunched over with his hands between his legs moaning. She tells him she is a nurse and that she can check him out.

After she has him pull his pants down she checks him out and massages his groin area. Fortunately she sees no major problems and he seems happy with her handling of the situation.

At this point she asks him if he is feeling better and he says yes and he appreciates the massage but he sticks out his hand and says:

"I still think you broke my thumb when the ball hit my hand!"

Bullaholic
03-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Lol, Stang.......and those were "clean" ones too.

CenTexSports
03-21-2006, 11:26 AM
When Tiger Woods was just coming to the pro tour, he went to a country club in Georgia to play a round. When he approached the club's gate, he was stopped and told that this was a private club and that there was another club only about a 5 iron down the road that would let him play.
At least a little upset, he said, "I am Tiger Woods!" The gate attendant ackonowledged his mistake and appolized. I am sorry Mr. Woods it may only be an eight iron down the road then.

CenTexSports
03-21-2006, 12:24 PM
A fousome was on the tee box beside a major highway when a funeral procession started by. Bill takes off his hat and puts it over his heart until the funeral has passed. Touched by this action one of the other golfers says to Bill: We have been playing with you for 30 years and you have never been an emotional person. Why the tear and reverence? Well we would have been married 35 years next month and I thought it was the least I could do.

AP Panther Fan
03-21-2006, 12:38 PM
Drunk Woman...

A man and his wife are dining at a table in a plush restaurant, and the
husband keeps staring at an old drunken lady swigging her gin as she
sits alone at a nearby table, until the wife asks,

Do you know her?

Yes," sighs the husband, she's my ex-wife. She took to drinking right
after we divorced seven years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober
since.

My Goodness!" says the wife,

Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?

:D